Dalbello Kingston?

I've been in the krypton pro for three seasons now. The soles are getting rounded out so binding compatability soon to become an issue, so it could be time for and upgrade. How would the kingston compare flexwise to running the kp with the gray tongue? I still have the black tongue that could be used to beef them up if need be. The shell molds look identical. I've seen some good deals at around $300 for these.

aren't the just like rebadged il moro's?

It doesn't have the leather top buckle thing that the il moro has. It has the normal three buckle design. Some product descriptions of it describe as the "cheapest" of thier 3 piece design lineup. I was wondering how different(cheap) it could be?

k pro id's are awesome, get a booster strap and throw the tongue on there that suits you, and grab some intuitions and you'll be stoked, as long as you have narrow ass feet like me.

Quote Originally Posted by Loafr View Post
    I've been in the krypton pro for three seasons now. The soles are getting rounded out so binding compatability soon to become an issue, so it could be time for and upgrade.
    New heel blocks? Much cheaper...