FS: EHP 186, BD Mohair skins!

Prices include shipping:

I WILL THROW IN MINTY BD MOHAIR SKINS CUT TO SIZE!

$300 - 4FRNT EHP 186 from 2007/8. Drilled twice for large dukes at a 330 bsl. Once on the line, once back 4cm. Skied less than ten times but these have seen some action. Three core shots and a little edge/base separation all fixed with epoxy, metal grip and base weld. Bases are currently in good shape. Edges look good. Top sheet has a few scrapes but is in good condition. I'll post pics this evening.
    Reason for selling: I'm crazy, these are the best planks you can have under your feet. Fun, lively, playful, they give back 110% and will make you a rock star on the mountain. Rock. Star. It's like Eric himself is skiing and you're just telling him where to go. Can your current sticks give you an out of body experience like that?

SOLD - Mountain Hardwear Navigation Pant.
    SOLD. Black Diamond Camelots 0.75, 2, 3.
    Last edited by enginerd; 07-01-2010 at 01:46 PM.
    "Kids today, all they talk about is big air. I say, stay on the mountain, that's where the action is. If you want big air, pull my finger." ~Smooth Johnson~

where in norcal are you? i'll take the .75 and the 2, and maybe the pants if i can take a look at them

I'm in Palo Alto. I'm definitely willing to add incentive for multiple purchases.
    "Kids today, all they talk about is big air. I say, stay on the mountain, that's where the action is. If you want big air, pull my finger." ~Smooth Johnson~

If you guys work out a deal, I'll be up in Truckee for the 4th and could ferry the stuff up there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernest_Hemingway View Post
    I realize there is not much hope for a bullfighting forum. I understand that most of you would prefer to discuss the ingredients of jacket fabrics than the ingredients of a brave man. I know nothing of the former. But the latter is made of courage, and skill, and grace in the presence of the possibility of death. If someone could make a jacket of those three things it would no doubt be the most popular and prized item in all of your closets.

Your reason for selling part makes you sound like a salesman for Line!

too bad they're not 09 or 10.. good luck!

Ski photos added. BD camelots 0.75 and 2 sold.

Camelot 3 is pending sale.

If you want the EHP's but the price is too high, send me an offer.

soft shell pants sold.

I WILL THROW IN MINTY BD MOHAIR SKINS CUT TO SIZE!

Bump. Make me an offer.

It's Friday. A great day to buy these skis.

If you dont buy them soon, I'm going to have to leave them right were they are until the fall!

Resurrection BUMP for the skis!