Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quotes from the gaper bible, sweet!

Gapers caught wind of this too....lol.

http://forums.epicski.com/showthread.php?t=20154

One idiot over there was convinced that this isn't the real Bob Barnes because these Direct Quotes weren't "Bobs writing style"......unbelievable levels of gaperness being exhibited there.

In a startling turn of events the real bob barnes called us out by saying,

Dec 17 -

Just caught this thread and the one at TGR. For the record, there are indeed two Bob Barnes's who teach skiing in Colorado, but I can assure you that neither of us is the lifeless troll who has plagiarized my posts under my name at TGR. I'm not amused. Get a life, troll--you haven't even fooled the TGR crowd.

Bob Barnes
    Dec 19-
    Come on, Mike--give him a break. He had to count all the way to 3 to comprehend your post! Try to use simpler mathematics if you want the TGR crew to follow along. You violated Rule #1 for Internet communication: never make a list longer than the average age--or the average IQ--of the audience. And, for TGR, make sure you use the word "Jong" in every post. Did you forget to do that? You're not exactly dealing with critical thinking skills or high reading comprehension levels over there.... But then, I guess I'm just stating the obvious too.

Ahh the attitude of a dickwad ski instructor, his radness can not be quantified.

Quote Originally Posted by powderhound
    Did you see his sig:

"discover the expert in you"

Oh my!! Think ol' bob has ever discovered that an expert was "in him"...?

That may be the best time to yell "track", btw, you know....if there's an expert in you.

Quote Originally Posted by YetiMan
    Did you see his sig:

"discover the expert in you"

Oh my!! Think ol' bob has ever discovered that an expert was "in him"...?

That may be the best time to yell "track", btw, you know....if there's an expert in you.
    This just in! Insider information sez Bob's best ski partner, Neal, is, indeed, an expert.