This position is located in the Denver Tech Center. We hire for these positions in classes, and I believe the next class will be in August or September. If this sounds interesting to you, PM me.

Must be able to pass drug test and background check...

JOB POSTING TITLE
Business Services Tier I Representative

TASKS
Job Summary: The Business Services Tier I Representative provides technical assistance to inbound telephone inquiries from Commercial Business customers.
Essential functions of the position include but are not limited to the following:
- Represents company in a professional and positive manner in all situations.
- Provides customer facing support to Commercial customers.
- Diagnoses customer issues through process of elimination by asking probing questions.
- Determines the appropriate solution based on diagnosis and executes the most logical fix providing verbal instruction to Customer at a level of detail commensurate with customer PC knowledge and experience.
- Identifies customer LAN issues.
- Troubleshoots customer connectivity including but not limited to RF, modem, router, or combination device
- Troubleshoots customer Email issues such as delivery problems and client configuration.
- Activation, configuration, and use of Web space service.
- Providing, verifying, and/or modifying network settings (TCP/IP).
- Resets and/or re-provisions customer modem.
- Obtains, provisions, adds, or deletes multiple IP addresses.
- Checks for outages by reviewing outage page for known problems and/or checks router. Notifies the appropriate parties and advises the customer accordingly.
- Documents details of customer interaction by opening ticket in the trouble ticketing system and records appropriate information in database.
- Assigns ticket to local market to dispatch service call or assigns to Business Services Tier 2 Representatives for advanced troubleshooting.
- Identifies areas for improvement of process and procedure, and provides feedback to supervisors.
- Punctual, regular, and consistent attendance.
- Other duties as assigned.

REQUIREMENTS

EDUCATION:
High School Diploma or GED required.
Associates Technical Degree or equivalent work experience preferred.

EXPERIENCE:
- 1 year of call center/customer service experience required.
- 2 years of technical troubleshooting preferred in PC applications, operating systems, email applications, and SPAM issues.
- Knowledge of Webhosting preferred with an understanding of FrontPage, FTP, and HTML.
- Superior listening skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work independently efficiently and effectively to resolve customer concerns and or issues.
- Ability to manage multiple time sensitive issues.
- Ability to maintain enthusiasm and positive attitude.
- Ability to adapt easily to a constant changing environment.

Ability to work overtime as needed.