Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Jer is Gone!

Rooster Guest

Jer is Gone!

Banned!!

[ame=http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/showthread.php?t=194948]READ ALL ABOUT IT!![/ame]

Is this the end??

He's probably already posting under another alias. For all I know you're Jer.

Rooster Guest
    I'm Sledneckripper

That fucking sucks balls. I liked those dudes. Jer and Blurred.

but what about the pussy(cats)?

Quote Originally Posted by Crass3000 View Post
    He's probably already posting under another alias. For all I know you're Jer.
    Nice call, since the two posts after you share ips.

Rooster Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    Nice call, since the two posts after you share ips.
    Haha. No man.
    Wrong.

want my phone number Splat? or my facebook? Todd and I are friends on facebook.

I'm confused...what happened?

Fuck...I just wasted my 6k post on this summertime drama bullshit.

So what happened?
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Rooster Guest
    Jer made a thread quoting a bunch of things Splat had said in the past. I read it last night. He was also calling PMgear PMSgear. Thats about all I know. Splat also believes Blurred is behind Jer even though and probably because Blurred hasn't posted since April. Jer gets banned and TGR is clamping down on teh forumz.

oh yea.. and "prostitution should be legal. There's nothing wrong with it. Mother would be proud."

i knew something was wrong when there was an "explicit content" warning on the padded room, even with the obligatory nsfw tags. tgr is going to shit, let's get jer back.
    Talking shit about a pretty sunset.

I thought it was PMS gear.

Dudes are too old and too fucking serious to be on the internet.

All the free advertising must go to their head and they think they are entitled to flame free, free ads on a public forum that they do not pay for....... entitlement issues.

Quote Originally Posted by montanaskier View Post
    So what happened?
    As far as I can tell, Splat & Jer got into a little lovers quarrel. Both were apparently quite butthurt about it, Jer posted a PMS gear thread that was good for some laughs, not sure what else happened, but Splat using his powers as moderator was pretty much able to ban Jer & delete alot of the stuff going back & forth between them.

Honestly I much preferred the forums here as an unmoderated free-for-all. No real preference for Splat or Jer but this kind of moderation, by someone that has an inherent interest in using this forum as a marketing tool, sucks. Advres' drunken non-moderation was much more the vibe this place has.

Also for reference - Jer sent me jelly beans, and they were indeed post marked from WI. Have a hard time believing Blurred = Jer.

We've won it. It's going to get better now. You can sort of tell these things.

Quote Originally Posted by Mathematics View Post
    As far as I can tell, Splat & Jer got into a little lovers quarrel. Both were apparently quite butthurt about it, Jer posted a PMS gear thread that was good for some laughs, not sure what else happened, but Splat using his powers as moderator was pretty much able to ban Jer & delete alot of the stuff going back & forth between them.

Honestly I much preferred the forums here as an unmoderated free-for-all. No real preference for Splat or Jer but this kind of moderation, by someone that has an inherent interest in using this forum as a marketing tool, sucks.
    Advres' drunken non-moderation was much more the vibe this place has.

Also for reference - Jer sent me jelly beans, and they were indeed post marked from WI. Have a hard time believing Blurred = Jer.
    This.....

oh shit, don't ban me, I am actually dbs.................. oooh no
    Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    youretarded.

JER = DINMS

Honestly I much preferred the forums here as an unmoderated free-for-all. No real preference for Splat or Jer but this kind of moderation, by someone that has an inherent interest in using this forum as a marketing tool, sucks. Advres' drunken non-moderation was much more the vibe this place has.

Agree with all of this. Send this to Tgr420.

Rooster Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by DasBlunt View Post
    Agree with all of this. Send this to Tgr420.
    Yup, lame. And I don't even agree with most Jer says. TGR selling out? Hope not.

Quotes are Splat, TGR forum moderator.
    TGR's management has decided that faceless trolls on psychopathic binges ruin the experience here. It was only unmoderated when no moderation actually worked. Word has come down from the top that these aliaii and the aliaii they create will be dealt with. I just sat back and waited for the guys that make the decisions to see that aliaii were running out of control. Jer got himself banned. I doubt he'll be the last.
    This place isn't the same TGR when asshat aliaii rule it. I'm sure TGR420 has gotten tons of alaii emails supporting jer by now. Hope they have a million phone numbers to go with the million ips they have, cause I'm going to suggest he ask for phone numbers to call them back.
    I guess if I had posted your name and the name of your business on the front page and smacktalked the fuck out of you, then stalked you across the board, you wouldn't mind? In the calm minds of the people who own the place, faceless aliai who are that vindictive when someone posts an opposing point of view cross the line. No lines to cross was nice. Until Blurred revved up the aliaii machine.
    Based on ten years of watching Blurred refine this shit, I've watched Jer say shit that was about something personal between me and Blurred many times. I even told him it was funny how he channeled Blurred. I've seen Blurred steal profiles from places like FaceBook and create aliaii based on actual people like Jer. I've seen him unleash on good maggots unrelentingly for simply disagreeing with him and try to cull the board of people who didn't buy into his aliaii chaos program. I have kept my mouth shut through shitloads of his aliaii pulling all kinds of psycho crap.

Blurred has been cultivating aliaii for years in case he gets banned, even threatening TGR back when The Suit ran things that he would unleash his army of aliaii if he got banned. He uses an ip anonymizer to do all this. Jer's ip traces to the woods of Wisconsin and an email address in Louisiana. There's a maggot who traces professionally who offered to track the name attached to that email. We'll see if he can and who it belongs to. I'd be the first to say I'm wrong, but Jer and Blurred's love for each others thoughts clearly goes beyond simple buttsecks.
    Even a JONG like me knows you smacked Blurred gf's ass(or something) and talked some dudes into a Cat trip that was supposed to end up in a Powder photo shoot. Does that make me Blurred? No. Its all here in forum archives. Drop the paranoia man. Is it really working in anyone's benefit?
    Last edited by Rooster; 06-21-2010 at 10:56 PM.

scary.

well he needs his street cred to sell his skis, i guess.

i saw his video about making PMS skis, looked like a cool guy.

Jer was hilarious. I'll miss him, he had the unique ability to get so many people panties tightly bunched up in a quick fashion.
    The whole human race is de evolving; it is due to birth control, smart people use birth control, and stupid people keep pooping out more stupid babies.

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster View Post
    Yup, lame. And I don't even agree with most Jer says. TGR selling out? Hope not.

Quotes are Splat, TGR forum moderator.

Even a JONG like me knows you smacked Blurred gf's ass(or something) and talked some dudes into a Cat trip that was supposed to end up in a Powder photo shoot. Does that make me Blurred? No. Its all here in forum archives. Drop the paranoia man. Is it really working in anyone's benefit?
    Only affects your endless aliaii if you're a complete fucktard with them, Rooster. That's a good 20 to 30 pm's to TGR420 right there, though.

Rooster Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    Only affects your endless aliaii if you're a complete fucktard with them, Rooster. That's a good 20 to 30 pm's to TGR420 right there, though.
    I am Rooster and I use one other name as my "professional" call sign on here. I can do away with either. Any others were used one time in one thread and are long gone. I really don't need either Rooster or the other anymore. I just have fun on here. I have plenty of connections. Almost none gained from here. You wanna out me? Go for it.. I practically have tonight. Won't hurt me in the least. I got nothing to lose.

Remember when the shit went down in the main forums and that Sledneckripper guy went over the limit . Jer kept it in the Poly Azz which get what 1/10 of the viewers .

That PMS gear thread was awesome . The Splat quotes thread I just skimmed through it and thought thats a lot of work . The hit man thread in Jobs I thought weird but its Jer he likes sniping .

That final Sledneckripper thread, I didnt even get to see the end of it , went out walked the dog and it was gone. For a reason so I heard .

There was some crazy shit that summer makes this pale in comparison .

Mathematics too?

....Splat using his powers as moderator was pretty much able to ban Jer ...

...this kind of moderation, by someone that has an inherent interest in using this forum as a marketing tool, sucks.
    Shit. Are these the facts? If so, yes, it sucks. Jer was a noise maker like I've never seen, he attracted a new swarm of people who only exist here in a skiing forum to argue politics, he thought he owned the place, and was prepared to be a really vindictive see you en tee of late. I wont miss his prolific negativity (nor the noise his noise attracted, despite the fact that some things he said were quite well said).

But his demise smells a bit. Pity he didn't just get run out of town.

Jer=Blured? Not likely, but there seems to have been a very close link. Something was going on in the background. They also seemed to share the same pre-school MO of 1. define butthurt as the sin of all sins. 2. do something that would naturally and easily provoke a reaction. 3. accuse reactive person of being butthurt and therefore conclude that they are the loser of all losers. 5. Repeat over and over and over. 6. Eventually claim that it is just the internet and everyone who is tired of their MO is just a loser for thinking that the internet was anything other than a playground to fuck with losers (and so total making a mockery of TGR's commitment to host this place whilst they shit all over it).

But what would I know. I never understand why Hugh Conway cops so much shit, yet he does. Apparently I don't understand crowds.
    Last edited by neck beard; 06-22-2010 at 04:49 AM.
    Life is not lift served.

Quote Originally Posted by Hohes View Post
    But what would I know. I never understand why Hugh Conway cops so much shit, yet he does. Apparently I don't understand crowds.
    I couldnt give a crap who gets banned, but this was an interesting point - Ive gotten nothing but really good information/feedback from Hugh when Ive asked travel questions. Never met the bloke, so I dont know him from anybody else out there, but Id say hes pretty helpful.

People hide behind the internet to talk shit and cause trouble = immature 5 year old babies. Its interesting how people say whatever they want without really considering whether its something they would say directly to their face
    パウダーバカ!!