Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Bad Tattoos:funneh shit

check it out, any mags out there want to share your bad tats, please do!
    http://www.ktla.com/community/photos...5.photogallery

awesome!

crab in my shoe mouth

In the Greatest Nation on this Amazing Planet
    WTF are people smoking?

spook Guest
    i lived next to a couple who were completely covered with tattoos. the wife had at least 100 penises on her body, including a necklace of spurting penises, ship propellers on either ass with blades that were spurting penises, can't remember what else. crazy shit.

Rerun, take 3.
    Living vicariously through myself.

What I don't understand about tattoos is that they are expensive. I mean, how about spending that dough on an education and improve your lot in life, rather than deliberately limiting yourself?
    No Roger, No Rerun, No Rent

Quote Originally Posted by OldLarry View Post
    What I don't understand about tattoos is that they are expensive. I mean, how about spending that dough on an education and improve your lot in life, rather than deliberately limiting yourself?
    You have no idea what kind of internal rage I develop when some homeless kid covered in tatoo's asks me for money.
    Training for Alpental

You are what you eat.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    There's no such thing as bad snow, just shitty skiers.

You can't repo tattoos?
    "If you limit your choices only to what seems possible or reasonable, you disconnect yourself from what you truly want, and all that is left is a compromise." -Robert Fritz

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    not enough nun fisters in that community

advres Guest
    What about those who have an education, are extremely happy with the path their life is going and still spends money on ink? The one thing you will have for the rest of your life is your body. I think getting some ink to pretty up my skin is more reasonable than buying a print to hang in your house.

just sayin'... don't judge people based on ink. Some of us tatted losers may surprise you.

PS... my buddy is getting robocop riding a unicorn tattooed on him in a couple weeks. I'll post pics because I think it is hilariously gay!

It isn't my judgment these people need to worry about and yes, some people are in a position to do so. Go for it, but you are in the minority.

Kinda hard to repossess an education, too, as hundreds of thousands can attest.

You could always take that tat money and buy a pair of $625 pair of shoes.

Quote Originally Posted by 4pasnu View Post
    You could always take that tat money and buy a pair of $625 pair of shoes.
    exactly, then you'll be able to snow people's grandmas into buying cdo's, or pink sheet stocks

Quote Originally Posted by buttahflake View Post

Is that supposed to be Brian Bosworth?

patrick swayze from the snl chippendales sketch with farley. as a centaur (or whatever that mythical beast is). awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by PhiberAwptik View Post
    You have no idea what kind of internal rage I develop when some homeless kid covered in tatoo's asks me for money.
    live in the same city and feel the same rage

homelessness in this town is out of hand. And summer is peak season.
    Education must be the answer, we've tried ignorance and it doesn't work!

Get some cards printed up that say "Eat Your Tattoos" and hand them out when those guys beg for money to eat..

I like that^^^

Quote Originally Posted by advres View Post
    What about those who have an education, are extremely happy with the path their life is going and still spends money on ink? The one thing you will have for the rest of your life is your body. I think getting some ink to pretty up my skin is more reasonable than buying a print to hang in your house.

just sayin'... don't judge people based on ink. Some of us tatted losers may surprise you.

PS... my buddy is getting robocop riding a unicorn tattooed on him in a couple weeks. I'll post pics because I think it is hilariously gay!
    did you really just include the phrases "pretty up my skin" and "robocop riding a unicorn" in the same post. ?

`•.¸¸.•´><((((º>`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸.? ??´¯`•...¸><((((º>

"Having been Baptized by uller his frosty air now burns my soul with confirmation. I am once again pure." - frozenwater

"once i let go of my material desires many opportunities for playing with the planet emerge. emerge - to come into being through evolution. ok back to work - i gotta pack." - Slaag Master

"As for Flock of Seagulls, everytime that song comes up on my ipod, I turn it up- way up." - goldenboy

Actually, you don't have to spend hardly any money to educate yourself. Getting a degree so you can get a high-paying job is a different story, but of course that's really not "education".

Getting ink is really no different than owning multiple pairs of powder skis. Or getting new skis every year.Or lusting after a high-paying job so you can surround yourself with an ever increasing amount of material objects.

Then there's that tattoo of the two guys stoking off each other's humungous cocks. It's out there somewhere.

A classic

Doesnt Roner have a tramp stamp?

My wife has ink, shes dirty, I love her.
    A woman reported to police at 6:30 p.m. that she was being "smart-mouthed."

i dont know..."bad" is a pretty loose way of describing some of those. personally, i think this one is kind of clever.

i wouldnt get it, but its not terrible, and definitely original.
    "If you are not nervous about your passion, you are not passionate enough about it."

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...tionaries3.jpg

Couldn't find the one I was looking for, but I did find this one:

^^^ that guys website is full of fucked up shit

And then there is this one which is soo NSFW but so wow.

http://sillyape.org/trash/awesome_cougars.jpg

its just too much

oh, and a few more tatoos to get the thread back on track.

. . .