Thread: What is up?

What is up?

So what is up in TGR land? It's been a while. What is up with the padded room disclaimer? So who is the bitch ass who complained about not censoring this room? What the hell? I hope this place didn't get pussified while I was gone. That would be a shame.

In other news, the Mammoth Mini was good. I'm going to do a half-ironman in July. Married life is really excellent. I'm still working for free or nearly free and looking for a job. Fuck that. At least I haven't bit it and started working for a coffee house or pizza joint or something. I forgot about this place and being able to post whatever without people judging you like Facebook. Or are all you pussy bitches too? Gee I love my alternate personality! Ha. Anyway the Mini made me miss posting here and hangin' out with all you crazies. Love ya!
    bc-lovah

Quote Originally Posted by divegirl View Post
    So what is up in TGR land? It's been a while. What is up with the padded room disclaimer? So who is the bitch ass who complained about not censoring this room? What the hell? I hope this place didn't get pussified while I was gone. That would be a shame.

In other news, the Mammoth Mini was good. I'm going to do a half-ironman in July. Married life is really excellent. I'm still working for free or nearly free and looking for a job. Fuck that. At least I haven't bit it and started working for a coffee house or pizza joint or something. I forgot about this place and being able to post whatever without people judging you like Facebook. Or are all you pussy bitches too? Gee I love my alternate personality! Ha. Anyway the Mini made me miss posting here and hangin' out with all you crazies. Love ya!
    Yo, bitch! I know you're all married and shit - like that matters to me, so I just wanted to tell you how fkna sweet it was to bump into you or grab your tit or whatever the fuck I might have done in Mammoth. Now talk dirty to me!

My fucking little new pussy just took a nasty smelly shit. Goddam confounded shit that comes out of pussies some times! Fuck me silly, christ almighty, the lil' pussy stinks to high heavens!
    "There's a truth that sanity denies...." --Sprung Monkey

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    Yo, bitch! I know you're all married and shit - like that matters to me, so I just wanted to tell you how fkna sweet it was to bump into you or grab your tit or whatever the fuck I might have done in Mammoth. Now talk dirty to me!
    I think her and the Dude might have did it doggie style behind the woodstack that Friday night...Dude keeps barking up a storm about it, but I cannot confirm it...seems she grabbed his junk a few years back at Sandygals place and the Dude still wants more handjobs.
    "There's a truth that sanity denies...." --Sprung Monkey

<tears>
    OH GOD!!!!!!!!
    BWAhahahahaaaaaaaaaaaah!
    bc-lovah

Quote Originally Posted by divegirl View Post

Funny. I just read this post shortly after reading [ame="https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1885009#post1885009"]this one[/ame] of yours. Based on the fact that that thread is still around, I'd say things didn't get "pussified".

Welcome back.
    Because rich has nothing to do with money.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi View Post
    I think her and the Dude might have did it doggie style behind the woodstack that Friday night...Dude keeps barking up a storm about it, but I cannot confirm it...seems she grabbed his junk a few years back at Sandygals place and the Dude still wants more handjobs.
    Check his fangs for firebush and make sure he doesn't have any dewclaw damage around his ribs.