Backcountry.com bulk order question...

If you work for Backcountry.com...

I'm interested in a bulk-purchase of a product that you carry (retail $329). I'll be purchasing 100+ units. I could buy other places, but I like to support people and companies that I like when I can.

If you work for Backcountry.com, please PM with with the answers to these questions:

(1) Can you hook me up with a significant price break on such a large purchase?

(2) Do you have (or can you get) the product in that quantity.

PM me for the deets!

[edit: retail price is actually $329]
    Last edited by Twoplanker; 06-07-2010 at 05:02 PM.

I do not work for Back country ,com - but for a small brick & mortar retail/ internet store. But would certainly entertain the idea if I can get the products you seek. We could always use the business too. Let me know
    Thanks

Pete
    Quote Originally Posted by Conundrum View Post
    I'm the most extreme skier in my office. I'll see your III and raise you one level of radness.

pm sent

PM sent - generally the answer is yes to both of those questions and group purchases is my job!

Thanks guys. Check your inboxes.

Backcountry.com is a great company that is now owned by a huge conglomerate.

Wouldn't you rather give your business to a small company that you know could use the business and would probably suck your cock too? That would be the right thing to do.

No offense to backcountry employees.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Hoar View Post
    Backcountry.com is a great company that is now owned by a huge conglomerate.

Wouldn't you rather give your business to a small company that you know could use the business and would probably suck your cock too? That would be the right thing to do.

No offense to backcountry employees.
    backcountry supports this industry in so many more ways than you could even imagine. that should be plenty of incentive to support them.

get a few quotes, see who has the best price, and what / who the store supports.