[QUOTE= Friend of mine had thousands in electrical work done, then the same electrician makes a house call and asks for 100 bucks. Friend said forget it.[/QUOTE]

$90 min call for a sparky from me. Average bill is around $500 per guy in a van per day with normal parts, nice lights/weird stuff not included.

I will hook up some cool customers with free stuff/calls but most homeowners are not very cool.

X2 on the "tape a key to your bumper or frame." I have never seen them come off. Maybe you don't know how to use tape? You know you don't have to fold the double sided tape over right?

You can drill a hole/slit next to your gas cap in the plastic and put your key on a wire hook there too if you can't be bothered to get dirty.

I have had up to 30 service trucks and have an organized locked key board with a spreadsheet updated annually. That is so much better than the coffee can my dad used. If all else fails I can open any ford van or truck with a flat blade big screw driver and a cieling wire (or in a pinch 4 coat hangers twisted together) but if you suck you bend the door frame.