Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    advres Guest

    Thumbs up Dorm golf... trick shots.

    I know the beer pong crazy trick shots video was faked but this looks too real to be faked. If not, amazing waste of time but cool.


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Calgary/Golden
    Posts
    5,537
    When Sammy can't ski

    It doesn't matter if you're a king or a little street sweeper...
    ...sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper
    -Death

    Kaz is my co-pilot

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    10,533
    Why on earth aren't these people out trying to get drunk and laid?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Jongistan
    Posts
    5,322
    Quote Originally Posted by commonlaw View Post
    Why on earth aren't these people out trying to get drunk and laid?
    I highly doubt that they are staying sober while doing this, seems like a thing to do while kicking back a few.

    Laid on the other hand, no explanation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tunco perfectly summarizing TGR View Post
    It is like Days of Our Lives', but with retards.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Eagle County
    Posts
    12,261
    fake...my guess
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    The Hub
    Posts
    1,515
    The only thing that I think makes this seem so fake is the retarded celebrations- dancing around like a bunch of chimmney sweepers after every shot. Seems forced.
    "Some go to church and think about fishing, others go fishing and think about God."

    My Flickr Photostream

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    10,533
    Quote Originally Posted by GoEhuge View Post
    The only thing that I think makes this seem so fake is the retarded celebrations- dancing around like a bunch of chimmney sweepers after every shot. Seems forced.
    Or the alternative...its real and these guys are morans.

  8. #8
    advres Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by GoEhuge View Post
    The only thing that I think makes this seem so fake is the retarded celebrations- dancing around like a bunch of chimmney sweepers after every shot. Seems forced.
    Or, since it is edited maybe they tried it 50 fucking times and finally nailed it. Do you think the shots you see in a pro skiers segment are just nailed every time? You could have an hour of footage of just park jumps with 2 landings.

    I would be pretty pumped if I spent so much time setting up and dialing something in and then finally pulled it off.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Jongistan
    Posts
    5,322
    Quote Originally Posted by advres View Post
    Or, since it is edited maybe they tried it 50 fucking times and finally nailed it. Do you think the shots you see in a pro skiers segment are just nailed every time? You could have an hour of footage of just park jumps with 2 landings.

    I would be pretty pumped if I spent so much time setting up and dialing something in and then finally pulled it off.
    Ding Ding Ding

    It's not like these guys are playing dorm mini golf and nailing the shot each time, this was set up, practiced, tweaked and recorded. They probably shot a lot of video of nothing happening before getting a keeper.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tunco perfectly summarizing TGR View Post
    It is like Days of Our Lives', but with retards.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •