Page 1 of 38 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

2010-2011 ON3P Skis Released and Available for Presale

Finally here. All 2010-2011 skis are available for presale. We’ve been busy these past few weeks finishing next years skis and graphics, breaking down parts of our shop to streamline our process and make room for more equipment, and going through what has proved to be an surprisingly intensive hiring process.

Considering how things went last year, we definitely have a lot to prove and are determined to make sure all skis ordered for the presale are delivered before the snow starts falling. As such, we are limiting the number of skis we are selling on presale (also ensuring we have skis in stock once the season rolls around) and expect this to only run for a limited time. As of now, I expect it to run a few weeks at a minimum, but that will all depend on how close we are to reaching our set presale goal.

All pre-sale skis will be delivered by the middle of October, but we expect them to start shipping out much sooner than that.

CUSTOMERS FROM LAST SEASON – If you plan on ordering skis this season, wait just a bit. We have something in the mail for you.

Once the new factory is completely finished, we will post it up since we have some cool new tools and everything will run much more efficiently.

I will keep the wordiness to a minimum and just show off the graphics we’ve been working on these past few weeks. Very excited to say the least and I hope everyone enjoys them as much as I do. Thanks!

Billy Goat - 186cm/176cm - 140/116/125
    I made some changes to this ski and am very happy with them. We kept the rocker profile the same, but gave them much lower camber underfoot, increased the sidecut length by 5cm in the tip and tail (same rocker profile, though), and made the waist and tail slightly wider. As of now, we don't have a 191cm listed. Honestly....I think the Cease & Desist skis as well as a 191cm BG would. BUT if I get enough interest, I would considering making them.

Wrenegade - 191cm/181cm - 141/113/128
    191cm remains unchanged, 181cm becomes a bit softer throughout. Both the Wren and Caylors were done by a new artist (Trevor Woods, who did our bases last year). A bit of a departure from our typical style, but some variety is a good thing.

Caylor - 191cm/181cm/171cm - 148/120/140

Cease & Desist - 191cm - 145/126/130

Vicik - 186cm/176cm - 134/104/124
    New ski, minor half twin to make it easier to attach skins and kick turn. Similar profile to wren, just a touch softer.

Jeronimo - 181cm/171cm - 126/96/120

Blue Steele - 181cm/171cm - 113/85/113
    Now offered only with tip/tail rocker. We made both rockered/non-rockered last year, but at this point we are so confident and happy with the rockered park ski design, we felt there was no need to continue with normal cambered skis. It also gets a slightly stiff core profile.

If you have any questions, your welcomed to shoot Rowen (rowen@on3pskis.com) or myself (scott@on3pskis.com) an email.
    Last edited by iggyskier; 05-28-2010 at 02:56 AM.
    Seriously, this can’t turn into yet another ON3P thread....

I want all of em'

They all look sweet....again.

B-E-A-utiful. props to you guys.

Well, I'd like a 191 Billy Goat How many orders would you need?

Thumbs up

WOOT!!!!
    watch out for snakes

Damn nice work guys. I want a pair of Wrens, but keep telling myself no, as they overlap my Back Country's.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

I want some caylors bad. I might have to order some.

Did you have any prototypers on the Vicik offer feedback? I'd love to know how it rides on basically everything but deep powder.

Wow - that Vicik looks sweet and fits exactly what I'm looking for. I may have to do a little sell off to finance it but wow do I want it...
    Before big games I shoot Rabies, it gives me the edge I need and it’s undetectable. Only idiot losers do steroids anymore...

Iggy...can you compare the Vicik to anything out there? Sounds like a good replacement for a Gotama from the dims..how bout the stiffness, etc.

ordered me a pair of wrens!!!
    i'm stoked

sick fucking skis. makes me upset that i just bought a pair of billygoats a month ago in gear swap. if only i had known.

Any shots of the bases? I'd be stoked.

New line looks sick! Just out of curiosity, you guys going to offer the Grizzlycorn topsheet winner on a model?

OH MY GOD.
    any camber under foot in the wrens? How do the billy goats handle variable and hard stuff now?
    Love the Vicik and the BG graphics.
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

Most excellent. Really like the wren graphic.

I'll be watching my mail like a fucking hawk...

holy shit nice work fellas... new lineup is drop dead gorgeous...

how much price for your fine lookin womenz? i want a 176 vicik...

measures more like a 180 right?
    how much tip/tail rocker?
    gotama-like stiffness?

i'm skiing a 183 gold gotama currently and love em but wouldn't mind something the same length, perhaps a touch shorter, with rocker...

oh man the wrens look awesome! I really look forward to seeing how the BG rides this year compared to last years. I'm glad to see they put some tour specific features into the vicik, I'm pretty much sold on these being my new daily driver.

All the graphics look sick but the BG and Wren stand out by far...oh too many skis too little cash
    Carry on my wayward son...

I have been eye balling some Wrens for awhile now, just pulled the trigger. I didn't think the paint job could get better than last years..... all I can say is NOW

Wren topsheet is sick! I like the BG scheme, but am not a huge fan of the lips.

How does the camber underfoot of the new BG compare to the Wren?

I am seriously going around in circles in my head. I know I want the Billy Goat or Caylor, but no idea which! I've heard such good things about the BG shape and that in powder something more traditional like Caylors can't compare in terms of the fun slashyness and versatility.

186 Length is better for me with BG too...
    My drinking buddies say i have a skiing problem...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......viiiiiiks.....

Those BG's sure look nice.
    The dims on the C&D are bringing my pulse up a notch however...

advres Guest
    Not to be a dick... but I know I'll come off like one. You are the only ski manufacturer that uses ski/snowboard to hock your product (nice skis btw). Maybe a pre-sale would be best in gear swap? Going into detail on the ski in tech talk maybe? Shit, even 333 Skis knew enough not to post their crap shit in ski/snowboard.