Page 4 of 38 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    What's the weight on the Vicik?
    When life gives you haters, make haterade.

Quote Originally Posted by advres View Post
    If ... raxskis or any other poser posted this shit in ski/snowboard I would get 5000 emails asking to "lynch this fucking spammer".
    I miss Tom.

Do you guys have weight info on all the boards that could be posted?
    a positive attitude will not solve all of your problems, but it may annoy enough people to make it worth the effort

Formerly Rludes025

advres couldn't you have just pmed scott and asked if it was ok if you moved his thread to proper forum, or even posted it in this thread instead of the promising, name calling, and finger pointing? I understand your point but I dont understand why you get so bent out of shape when people react harshly to your methods.

back to thread,

Scott I have moved is there anyway you can mail me pre-sale thingy to my new address or is it to late?
    Last edited by rludes025; 05-31-2010 at 02:19 PM. Reason: For advres, since he didn't threaten.
    a positive attitude will not solve all of your problems, but it may annoy enough people to make it worth the effort

Formerly Rludes025

advres Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by rludes025 View Post
    advres couldn't you have just pmed scott and asked if it was ok if you moved his thread to proper forum, or even posted it in this thread instead of the threats, name calling, and finger pointing?
    When did I threaten anyone?

Don't bother asking me to deal with spammers anymore.
    You didn't threaten anyone but you did threaten to stop dealing with spammers. I dont have a problem with you or anything you just make things so personal.

Formerly Rludes025

advres Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by rludes025 View Post
    You didn't threaten anyone but you did threaten to stop dealing with spammers. I dont have a problem with you or anything you just make things so personal.
    It wasn't a threat, it was a promise. I'll leave spam to the mods. I'm ignoring all spam emails.

how about everyone stops bitching like little girls and let scott have his thread back. it is where it should be and i can understand why advres wanted to move it, probably the right call.but jesus chrsit if you want to bitch at him, take it to the padded room, i think there were already a couple advres themed threads, revive one of those.

What skis have sold the fastest now? I'd guess 186 Billygoats or Wrens.
    How many of the 186 BG's will you be accepting pre orders on?

ahhh the Viciks look sweeet. Might have to try and tour with them!.

advres Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ectreeskier11 View Post
    how about everyone stops bitching like little girls and let scott have his thread back. it is where it should be and i can understand why advres wanted to move it, probably the right call.but jesus chrsit if you want to bitch at him, take it to the padded room, i think there were already a couple advres themed threads, revive one of those.
    Thanks to me, he has got more free bumps than anyone would have gave. Where's my cut Scott?

love,
    scott

Thanks to me, he has got more free bumps than anyone would have gave. Where's my cut Scott?

love,
    scott
    Checks in the mail!
    Seriously, this can’t turn into yet another ON3P thread....

advres Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by iggyskier View Post
    Checks in the mail!
    heard that before

So why is this in gear swap now?
    Shouldn't it be in tech talk?
    Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    I suggest we do more airmchair QBing with no facts except as stated in the article.

Quote Originally Posted by iggyskier View Post

Billy Goat - 186cm/176cm - 140/116/125
    I made some changes to this ski and am very happy with them. We kept the rocker profile the same, but gave them much lower camber underfoot, increased the sidecut length by 5cm in the tip and tail (same rocker profile, though), and made the waist and tail slightly wider.
    That put a very big smile on my face. Those changes were almost identical to what I would have changed about the ski to make it better. And to think of all the crap I took last year when I posted those recommendations!

BTW, I thought the BG's were 140-115-120 last year, but you said you added 5-mm to both the tip and tail for 2011. Wouldn't that make them 145-116-125 or did you mean you only added width to the tail?

Glad to see that being the "small guy" still means being agile and responsive.

Quote Originally Posted by Bandit Man View Post
    That put a very big smile on my face. Those changes were almost identical to what I would have changed about the ski to make it better. And to think of all the crap I took last year when I posted those recommendations!
    Yep those BG changes are gonna be awesome, they needed a little more bite in the tail and that's exactly what you gave them
    Quote Originally Posted by other grskier View Post
    well, in the three years i've been skiing i bet i can ski most anything those 'pro's' i listed can, probably

Quote Originally Posted by Bandit Man View Post

BTW, I thought the BG's were 140-115-120 last year, but you said you added 5-mm to both the tip and tail for 2011. Wouldn't that make them 145-116-125 or did you mean you only added width to the tail?

Glad to see that being the "small guy" still means being agile and responsive.
    It actually says they increased the sidecut length by 5 cm in tip and tail. Not that they changed the actual tip and tail width. It seems they only changed that by 1mm at the waist and 5mm in the tail.

jens

Kinda wondering if Advres is like 5 foot 5, because this pretty much reeks of short man syndrome.

Anyway enough threadcrapping.

And to get this thread back on topic...

It was a hard decision (BG's vs. Wrens; Wrens topsheet is sick!) but, I just pulled the trigger on some 186 BG's. Looking forward to receiving them before the snow falls.

unpossible,
    ya know if you were to ask scott real nice like...

Oh I already did. I'm going to respect the artist and stick with their chosen topsheet though.

Quote Originally Posted by sfotex View Post
    What's the weight on the Vicik?
    yes... inquiring minds want to know!

too bad I broke the bank last year on BG's and Caylors. The Vicik look like a pretty decent daily driver...... let the wishlist begin

Scott,
    could you pipe in on the changes you made on the Caylor's? I didn't get on my Caylor's until very late into the season (so i didn't bother doing any kind of ski review yet), however I never ended up feeling as natural or at home as I did with the BG's. I almost feel as though I was mounted too forward. I know that is what they are made for but I almost felt like there was more tail than their was in front. Wondering what changes (if any) were made and how it might change the ski's response.

new tweaks to the line-up look pretty rad by the way.