Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by jerlane View Post
    Yeah, you're right. If a beaver shit in your pee it would no longer be sterile. Great analogy.
    Perhaps animal shit in the wild, human shit in the pool. So, yeah, it is a good analogy.

Quote Originally Posted by gatorboy View Post
    It's funny, I will without thinking twice about it. But my two young sons will get out every time. They feel guilty peeing in Lake Michigan.
    Jeebus. Everyone pees in Lake Michigan.

Even when the waters cold, and you stand there waist deep, pretending your studying the horizon.
    . . .

pissed in the pool all the time as a kid
    but was in the pool twice a day for hours and years on end
    usually you pissed in the locker room, it was always nice to get out of the pool and take a break
    the kicker is if you could bust someone pissing there was an automatic beat down
    pocket of warm water, discolored water, you would just pummel the offender and push their head down into the warm water and make them suck it
    supprised that no one drowned to this day

Quote Originally Posted by G View Post
    I recently took a scuba cert class in a very large municipal pool.

Have you ever taken a close look at the bottom of the deep end of a pool? HOLY CRAP after seeing all the fucking hairballs, odd life forms, and layer of other gross shit in the public pool, I'm never swimming again.

Yes, if you swim laps with goggles the shit you see at the bottom of a pool is nasty. I wouldn't be surprised if I saw a used condom someday. That being said, I haven't peed in a pool since i was an infant and I've spent a lot of time in pools through the years.

Some years ago Howard Stern had a couple of hot women Olympic swimmers on his show. He asked them, c'mon you must pee in the pool right? I'm thinking no fing way they pee in their workplace, their sanctuary. They responded "of course".. Everyone pees in the pool, You can't get out when practicing to take a pee. Blew my mind.