Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    My woman and I are making this move in December when our lease is up...probably to the 'ham but neither of us have found a job yet so we aren't committed to any specific town but would prefer to stay away from Tacoma and stay reasonably near I-5. We are coming from Traverse City, MI. Both have degrees and will pursue grad school once we are settled. My background is in P.R. and Legislative Admin, and she is in Public and Non Profit Admin...she is also a kick ass bartender. We are both in our late 20's.

Would love some PNW Mag advice; any employment opportunities would be greatly appreciated as well!

Quote Originally Posted by regct View Post
    My woman and I are making this move in December when our lease is up...probably to the 'ham but neither of us have found a job yet so we aren't committed to any specific town but would prefer to stay away from Tacoma and stay reasonably near I-5. We are coming from Traverse City, MI. Both have degrees and will pursue grad school once we are settled. My background is in P.R. and Legislative Admin, and she is in Public and Non Profit Admin...she is also a kick ass bartender. We are both in our late 20's.

Would love some PNW Mag advice; any employment opportunities would be greatly appreciated as well!
    if you want to find jobs, don't move to bellingham. srsly. stay close to seattle. ballard and fremont are rad little communities, both "reasonably near I-5" with myriad more employment opportunities.

^^ What she said. Everybody and there brother goes to WWU, falls in love and stays. On top of that, the base economy isn't there to support the numbers of people looking. Employment scene here is the suck.
    Living vicariously through myself.

Quote Originally Posted by ikkin View Post
    if you want to find jobs, don't move to bellingham. srsly. stay close to seattle. ballard and fremont are rad little communities, both "reasonably near I-5" with myriad more employment opportunities.
    Just the advice I was looking for. Much appreciated.

Can anyone recommend a good independent insurance agent in the Bellingham area?
    Alcohol Caffeine Taurine Hybrid
    If it can be done it can be won

Without a chainsaw silviculture is just a theory

Quote Originally Posted by allenataylor View Post
    Can anyone recommend a good independent insurance agent in the Bellingham area?
    Annie Dew at SSK has always treated me well.
    OOOOOOOHHHH, I'm the Juggernaut, bitch!

Quote Originally Posted by ikkin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by grrrr View Post
    ^^ What she said. Everybody and there brother goes to WWU, falls in love and stays. On top of that, the base economy isn't there to support the numbers of people looking. Employment scene here is the suck.
    The City of Subdued Economy... I mean excitement.
    Putting the "core" in corporate, one turn at a time.

Metalmücil 2010 - 2013 "Go Home" album is now a free download

The Bonin Petrels