Sun Valley Memorial Day Weekend

Thinking of heading there next weekend but we are a little worried about weather/lingering snow. Might be bringing the bikes but we were also just thinking of camping and hiking with the pups. Are a lot of trails dry? Will it be tough to find dry trails? Is the hiking and biking good to go? or still need to stay low? Any suggestions for spots to go?

Thanks much.
    Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.

All of the lower trails are open and the mid-elevation trails are gradually opening up. The riding in the Hailey area is sick right now...super tacky and tons of new trails out Croy Canyon. Definitely some good single track to be had out there. I'd show you around but we're headed to a wedding in VA over the weekend. We'll be back on Sunday evening, though. Camping can be done out Corral Creek right now...not sure about up Trail Creek--might still be closed.
    "All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."

Trail Creek is open. Not sure what the camping spots look like though. I think they are going to open some more Ketchum trails this weekend, but we really could use a week of warm weather before everything is really ready. I agree about the trails out Croy. They are riding really well and a crew just went into Hidden Valley and buffed it out.

I am around next weekend, but I am working Saturday and Sunday afternoon/evenings. Could maybe squeeze in a ride during the morning hours.
    "I don't feel tardy"