Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by cmor View Post
    DUDE....

Took this yesterday....

Quote Originally Posted by DoWork
    Well we really came up with jong because it was becoming work to call all the johnny-come-lately whiny twats like yourself ball-licking, dick-shitting, butthole-surfing, manyon-sniffing, fotch-fanagling, duck butter spreading, sheep fucking, whiny, pissant, entitled, PMSing, baby dicked, pizza-frenchfrying, desk jockeying flacid excuses for misguided missles of butthurt specifically. That and JONG is just fun to say.
    the-one-track-mind

Quote Originally Posted by GFP View Post
    Yep, over on the Mt. Zion side. Below and north of the 'M'.
    right right. Super nice up there right now. rode it yesterday, so pleasant when it is so green (though i rode it a little early for such a hot day).
    ‎Preserving farness, nearness presences nearness in nearing that farness

I don't envy Provo having to pick 5....
    This is the worst pain EVER!

Thought I would throw these two in there, not cause I think I have a chance, but so I can get some feedback from people. First time using Hugin. Why do my colors seem all over the place? I was using a GND filter, same settings, just swiveled and shot...or is this the nature of panos in differing light conditions?

(Shot 5/26, Stitched 5/28, edited and uploaded in this post 5/29 a day late).

(Shot 5/29 so ineligible but I just finished it so thought I'd throw it in the thread - this is a crop, not a stitch)
    Last edited by Lane Meyer; 05-29-2010 at 09:26 AM.

Lane,

What are the apatures and exposures on the stitched shot? All the same or different? Are these out of camera Jpgs or did you P.P. the Raws and then stitch. Remember that if using in camera jpgs, that your body will do it's own processing to the jpg. That can make a huge difference....

All are f/16 at 1/8th sec, MF. My workflow was CR2 -> TIFF as batch with zero PP -> Hugin. Bad idea?

Quote Originally Posted by Lonnie View Post
    Lane,

What are the apatures and exposures on the stitched shot? All the same or different? Are these out of camera Jpgs or did you P.P. the Raws and then stitch. Remember that if using in camera jpgs, that your body will do it's own processing to the jpg. That can make a huge difference....

Quote Originally Posted by nihiles View Post
    so go shoot something, in fact, im going to go drive around and find something to shoot just to get another submission. i suggest you do the same. holla.
    I hear ya man! But, I've been dealing with this over the past two weeks:

It's been a bit hard to get around. Could have taken a pano of the living room I guess

However, I did go out and take this today (5/29). Still had a helluva time getting around, but we were down in Ingolstadt and parked right next to the new castle. Why not? This is four pictures stitched together. I didn't spend much time on it - maybe 10 minutes. I'd like to run the photomerge a couple more times to check on different results. Perhaps when I have a bit more time.

Quote Originally Posted by Lane Meyer View Post
    All are f/16 at 1/8th sec, MF. My workflow was CR2 -> TIFF as batch with zero PP -> Hugin. Bad idea?
    I might have shot it at app priority f16 or f22 and let the Shutter speed fall when it may. Or shot it twice, once full manual and one app pri....

advres Guest
    I know it is past due but I figured I would share anyway. Newb with the photography and working on it...

So are we gonna get a vote going?

Quote Originally Posted by Tippster View Post
    So are we gonna get a vote going?
    Anxious to take a beating, eh?

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

sorry guys, I'll put up a voting/poll thread tonight!

Anxious to take a beating, eh?

Sorry, I couldn't resist.
    I would beat the fuck outta PROVO if I made the top 5... some good shit in here, none of it mine.

gunit130 Guest
    Sweet, some cool stuff in here. Vote for Tippster!
    jk

Scottie got a shot of me on this shoot with her point and shoot. I thought you guys might enjoy seeing it...

Mr Worldwide - like Pitbull with a better vocabulary
    Scottie got a shot of me on this shoot with her point and shoot. I thought you guys might enjoy seeing it...

thanks...
    gear envy.
    "Yeah, yeah. you buy Playboy for the articles just like I watch Brokeback Mountain for the scenery... wait, that doesnt work."