FS: 180cm Rossi S3 -new in wrapper - $200/best offer

Bought these last year but still haven't gotten them mounted for one reason or another. Moving soon and am trying to lighten the load, so here they are.

Brand new, still in the plastic. 180cm. Read all about them on evogear - http://www.evogear.com/outlet/skis/r...mier-2009.aspx

I think $200 is a pretty good price considering their condition, but would also be open to offers or trades. Hoping to keep it local - Boulder/Denver area, but will ship if you cover costs.

Just drop me a line with any questions...
    Last edited by joeshek; 05-12-2010 at 10:26 PM.

Since your first and probably only post is in the for sale section, I don't think that I'm being an asshole by telling everyone who reads this that a buddy picked these up at sports authority for $190.

Yup, sure hope you don't feel like an asshole with your 30ish posts because I haven't made a bunch of newbie posts. I'll throw a few in here - you can tell me to search, and then I'll be a veteran "worthy" of posting in the gearswap then.

"I found a pair of 210 cm KASTLE skis in the attic. Are these right for me?"

" Need help with moguls - any pointers?"

"Where can I park at Vail?"

"Snow conditions at Jackson Hole?

There. So now that I have a few posts under my belt - I apologize for not knowing the clearance price for this skis at every ski shop nationwide. I am surprised to hear they were at Sports Authority, though...The ones here in Colorado don't carry anything like this...

Anyways, if anyone is interested I'm open to offers. I don;t think anyone has the 180s left. I've seen the 150's and 160's around online, though...