Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Just had my first day on the Hill (Boreal) without any damage or swelling! Definitely didn't ski hard, but my knee felt great.

Yes it works

Meniscus allograft transplantation is a difficult surgery, and the recovery is hard. But for persons who are missing the meniscus and have pain, it can be very successful. Most people have less knee pain after this procedure.

Contact Dr A.M Rajani from India . He is the best and well renowned doctor who can guide you very well.

i'm interested in all of this talk of MT's. Can anyone advise what the rough costs are? Also, whats the rough time frame for those who went back to work? 6-8 weeks? longer?

Contact Dr A. M. Rajani in india. he is best person can guide you love you long time right answer good.
    Last edited by MARSHALL TUCKER; 04-13-2017 at 03:01 PM.
    "Can't you see..."

Cost consideration?

For those who have had a MT, what does a procedure like that cost you? I have been looking into the Stone Clinic, but they don't deal with insurance. I also live on the east coast so it would be hard to go to him. I think he would be my best option tho.