Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast
    Great thread! I can't believe I haven't seen this before. I think I might have a pic or two at home to add.

with so many pics itt why are there only like two-three pics of actually gnarly lines?

Quote Originally Posted by gnarhucker View Post
    with so many pics itt why are there only like two-three pics of actually gnarly lines?
    Kid, don't you think that you've been here long enough now to stop acting like an idiot? Now either put up some "good entrance pics" or stfu.

Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    Kid, don't you think that you've been here long enough now to stop acting like an idiot? Now either put up some "good entrance pics" or stfu.
    ski with me and ill show you some good entrances

the only really gnarly pic is the one in the op post, s&s is a little bit gnarly but it doesnt look like it in the pic, also the post on page 12 of the chute in mineral basin (the last of the two pics that someone posted) is a really gnarly chute (ive skied that one), it just doesnt look like it in the pic but i promise its gnarlier than anything youve skied and i can show you if you ever come to snowbird, i wish i had a better gnarlier pic than the one thats already posted but i dont, theres a mandatory cliff but its just hard to see in the pic that he posted.

If the gnarliest line you've skied is in a ski area, then there's no point in you going on.

If the gnarliest line you've skied is in a ski area, then there's no point in you going on.
    when did i say its the gnarliest ive ever skied? i just said its gnarly. also theres lines in ski areas that are so gnarly they have never been skied, just because something happens to be in bounds doesnt mean its not gnarly.

Let me be clear - put up a good entrance pic, or not, but STOP cunting up a stoke thread., asshole.

Gnarhucker is probably the new version of Rog! Rog doesn't ski gnar anymore and certainly doesn't huck. Ignore the fucking douche. He'll soon be banned ... again.
    The Passion is in the Risk

Quote Originally Posted by lynchdogger View Post
    Gnarhucker is probably the new version of Rog! Rog doesn't ski gnar anymore and certainly doesn't huck. Ignore the fucking douche. He'll soon be banned ... again.
    what do you have against me? im just wondering why people dont post gnarlier pics here, this is tgr not alpinezone

ski with me and ill show you some good entrances
    Your mom showed me her good entrances and the bad ones.

well fuk, snowbird looks like a scary place to snowboard.

Quote Originally Posted by concretejungle View Post
    Your mom showed me her good entrances and the bad ones.
    nope all of hers are good

Quote Originally Posted by sal the salmon View Post
    well fuk, snowbird looks like a scary place to snowboard.
    maybe you should not be a knuckle dragging JONG then

Let me be clear - put up a good entrance pic, or not, but STOP cunting up a stoke thread., asshole.
    sorry i wasnt trying to ruin anything, i just want more gnarly pics, im sure a lot of you guys ski a lot of super gnarly lines and i would love to see them

sorry i wasnt trying to ruin anything, i just want more gnarly pics, im sure a lot of you guys ski a lot of super gnarly lines and i would love to see them
    Here you go Jong. Mount Hunter AK, Ramen Route. Third descent. Now please go away.

"The idea wasnt for me, that I would be the only one that would ever do this. My idea was that everybody should be doing this. At the time nobody was, but this was something thats too much fun to pass up." -Briggs
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeLau View Post
    Wear your climbing harness. Attach a big anodized locker to your belay loop so its in prime position to hit your nuts. Double russian Ti icescrews on your side loops positioned for maximal anal rape when you sit down. Then everyone will know your radness
    More stoke, less shit.

Quote Originally Posted by _Aaron_ View Post
    Here you go Jong. Mount Hunter AK, Ramen Route. Third descent. Now please go away.

do you have video? from that angle its hard to tell, yeah if you have to launch over the rocks it might be pretty gnarly but for all i know you can ski a ribbon between them and that wouldnt be really gnarly at all

do you have video? from that angle its hard to tell, yeah if you have to launch over the rocks it might be pretty gnarly but for all i know you can ski a ribbon between them and that wouldnt be really gnarly at all
    No video. Feet stayed on the ground. You can tell me it's not gnarly after you repeat it.

Until then, go away.
    "The idea wasnt for me, that I would be the only one that would ever do this. My idea was that everybody should be doing this. At the time nobody was, but this was something thats too much fun to pass up." -Briggs
    Wear your climbing harness. Attach a big anodized locker to your belay loop so its in prime position to hit your nuts. Double russian Ti icescrews on your side loops positioned for maximal anal rape when you sit down. Then everyone will know your radness
    More stoke, less shit.

No video. Feet stayed on the ground. You can tell me it's not gnarly after you repeat it.

Until then, go away.
    feet stayed on the ground and its gnarly lol okay

feet stayed on the ground and its gnarly lol okay
    Sorry. Did I say my feet stayed on the ground? What I ment to say was it was 2 foot wide chute that is mandatory straightline, ending in a cliff, and then landing the cliff right between 2 rocks and then have to turn a fraction of a second after landing to avoid smashing into a rock wall then I had to bang a left hand turn over a 10000ft cliff (I mentioned this is in alaska right) before sending the final 150 ft cliff into a jumbled crevasse riddled ice fall that only had a 4 foot tranny.

Again, sorry for the confusion.
    More stoke, less shit.

Sorry. Did I say my feet stayed on the ground? What I ment to say was it was 2 foot wide chute that is mandatory straightline, ending in a cliff, and then landing the cliff right between 2 rocks and then have to turn a fraction of a second after landing to avoid smashing into a rock wall then I had to bang a left hand turn over a 10000ft cliff (I mentioned this is in alaska right) before sending the final 150 ft cliff into a jumbled crevasse riddled ice fall that only had a 4 foot tranny.

Again, sorry for the confusion.
    a 10000 foot cliff doesnt count because when people do cliffs bigger than like 70 feet they land on their back not their skis, so then it doesnt even count as skiing. same goes for the 150 ft cliff. and idk what a tranny is, isnt that a park term? i dont ski park because i dont suck so much that i cant ski real gnar. remember cliffs only count if you stomp them and land on your skis and ski out of it

Come on dude. I'm serving up slow pitch softball for your troll ass here and all I hear is the wind.
    More stoke, less shit.

Come on dude. I'm serving up slow pitch softball for your troll ass here and all I hear is the wind.
    ski with me and we'll see how good you really are

. Mount Hunter AK, Ramen Route. Third descent.

Don't feed the troll! And damn, that is a sick pic.

Quote Originally Posted by meter-man View Post
    Don't feed the troll! And damn, that is a sick pic.
    Thanks. To be fair, it's not my photo. Its from another member of our party (Jordan White). I was too busy trying not to shit my pants to try to take a photo there.
    More stoke, less shit.

That is a sick pic. How steep is that? 55 deg?