Full-Time Position Open at ON3P

Rowen and I are looking to bring on a new full-time employee here at ON3P. Figured some of you might be interested...

Position is immediately available. Located in Portland, OR.

For those not local to the NW, we are also trying to fill a spot in our apartment in NW Portland. Great apartment in an awesome part of town, pretty affordable, month to month, tons of bars and other fun stuff with walking distance, if that might help your decision a bit....

Anyway, I won't post too much about it here. Check out the link on the website if you are interested.....

http://on3pskis.com/?p=1132

I must stress - please remember we are a ski manufacturer. Regardless of what skills you bring to the table, a large part of the year we are going full steam ahead with production. It is difficult work with long hours, but for the right person very rewarding. Plus....we do like to (well...this should be rephrased....this year we hope to ) ski occasionally and I don't think I am too much of a dick boss....so not a bad place to work I would say....

Check the website link for more information and shoot me an email if you have any questions. Thanks!

Edited to add - I've had a couple people ask if we would be interesting in offering a summer internship in some form. I have yet to really look into it, but it is definitely something I would be open to.
    Seriously, this can’t turn into yet another ON3P thread....

Wow, if I didn't have one more year to finish the ME degree....

Best of luck with the search, bro. Thanks for the stickers.

scott, isnt it about time to change your name to on3pskier?

An internship would be rad! Tell me more!

I still need a summer job
    Memento mori.

Buddy 2/23/10

BLOWIN' UP!

Quote Originally Posted by smuggs View Post
    scott, isnt it about time to change your name to on3pskier?
    I will leave that for some NS kid to take! As for the iggy vs on3p thing...I've been iggyskier for far too long to change. Pretty sure my NS account is from 2001...plus gotta pay hommage to Adam and the igneous guys. I still regret ever selling my 185cm Igneous FGS 250 w/ Air Raid graphic....only pair of skis I've ever owned that I truly wish were still in my possession.

Based on your job description it sounds like a good internship opportunity for a Freshman/Sophomore in a Mechanical Engineering program.

I actually fit all the criteria to the letter of everything you list.
    I have even made several pairs of skis.
    What a shame.
    Even the trade show stuff and the cnc. What does this pay? I want to levee for better pay at my existing crap job.
    Jeez to work in this industry and ski. awesome.

DAMN! I am currently an ASME Production Manager in my shop and handle all the QC/QA/material procurement, material verification, actual production, worked trade shows etc. etc. etc.... I have a bachelor's in Business Management from an accredited business college with a heavy emphasis on Marketing...

I was built to kick ass at this job but I can't even apply. FML. Already stuck in a family business I can't leave. It's good that my dream job not only exists, it's right in front of me and I can't take it.
    "If you limit your choices only to what seems possible or reasonable, you disconnect yourself from what you truly want, and all that is left is a compromise." -Robert Fritz

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    not enough nun fisters in that community

Good luck dude I hope you find someone that fits with ON3P.
    I don't work and I don't save, desperate women pay my way.

damn! i'm probably too old and too in debt to try to go for it. i'd love to leave my office job to work with my hands (but i've got a mortgage and a job with health insurance, which is lucky for an architect in this town)

good luck in your search!

Quote Originally Posted by DoWork View Post
    DAMN! I am currently an ASME Production Manager in my shop and handle all the QC/QA/material procurement, material verification, actual production, worked trade shows etc. etc. etc.... I have a bachelor's in Business Management from an accredited business college with a heavy emphasis on Marketing...

I was built to kick ass at this job but I can't even apply. FML. Already stuck in a family business I can't leave. It's good that my dream job not only exists, it's right in front of me and I can't take it.
    equity position or cut the umbilical.........head west young man

same. I'm so qualified for this, but I have another year of school I have to finish.

good to hear ON3P is expanding, like everyone else here I'd apply but I'm not in the area. wish I could help you guys out I like the way ON3P is operating
    Carry on my wayward son...

Email sent last last night. If consider, I'll be making the voyage from Cincinnati.

to the top.

Scott,

What's your hiring time frame look like, are you taking your time to go through the resumes/e-mails as they come in, waiting to get a certain number then looking at them, hiring the first impressive mag you see etc?

e-mail/resume sent the other day. I've got some questions about some semi-related things when you've got some fee time.

bumped to the top.

Back to page one again.

Rowen and I are starting to sort thru these now, so if you are interested, get us a resume/cover letter soon. We have a ton to go through, so going to take us a bit of time to do so, but hopefully by the end of the week we will have a good idea where we stand.

well even though I'm not in the area I could not pass this opportunity up and tossed my hat in the ring. This seriously sounds like my dream job
    Carry on my wayward son...