Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    WTF is with this goal tending?
    Its not that I suck at spelling, its that I just don't care

Fuck yeah. Suck it upstate NY.

Fuck yes! He was bound to break eventually. I worship Satan.

wow what a game

Quote Originally Posted by 45hill View Post
    They all look like oompa loompas. What kind of lame ass camera was that?
    Probably some POS iphone

Gman is offline Mack Master William Large
    most epic game, miller made some nasty saves and rask's dive was unreal!

miller was incredible. some of that glove work? damn. reminds me of when hasek played for buffalo.

Hey Canadians. You can stream the games live at:
    http://www.cbc.ca/video/#/Sports/Sta.../ID=1469165841

That was a nasty block LaPerrier took last night. Good thing he's ok. I thought it hit him in eye. Too bad Carter and Gagne weren't so lucky. Oh and BYE Devils. Enjoy North Jersey.

Quote Originally Posted by OverTurn View Post
    miller was incredible. some of that glove work? damn. reminds me of when hasek played for buffalo.
    So why post a pic of him playing for the Wings?

Because, Miller, like every other star in Buffalo, will leave for greener pastures because Buffalo sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by lionelhutz View Post
    That was a nasty block LaPerrier took last night. Good thing he's ok. I thought it hit him in eye.
    That play is truly what hockey is about; he did say he's going with a visor from now on which makes alot of sense after 200 stitches, 6 lost teeth and a broken jaw in one season.
    You're gonna stand there, owning a fireworks stand, and tell me you don't have no whistling bungholes, no spleen spliters, whisker biscuits, honkey lighters, hoosker doos, hoosker donts, cherry bombs, nipsy daisers, with or without the scooter stick, or one single whistling kitty chaser?

STUD.

But Laperriere said his days of proving himself are over. He's going to be more careful now, both for himself and his family (two sons).

"I walked back into the medical room and I couldn't see anything," Laperriere said.

"It's not a good feeling. I want to see my kids with both of my eyes (as) they grow up. It took this to make me realize I need to wear a shield (to avoid) making a stupid mistake again.

"I'll wear one for the rest of my career. I don't care if I fight as much, I'll take off my helmet. It's a stupid, macho thing and made me realize I have to smarten up. It's more for my family than anything else."

No doubt Laperriere will remember those few anxious moments for the rest of his life.

"That was my biggest worry, I grabbed Jimmy and I'm like 'I can't see!' I asked him, 'Is my eye there?' He said, 'It's there, it's just the blood.' It's one thing to say it, but when you don't see anything, you panic a little bit. After two minutes on the table, I started seeing shadows and it came back to normal."

"Guys are doing whatever it takes," Pronger said. "Sometimes blocking one with your face is what it takes. Guys see that on the bench. It only makes them want to push harder, sacrifice more after watching guys do stuff like that."

The Canucks pwned LA last night. Hope they can keep it going.

Quote Originally Posted by hafilax View Post
    The Canucks pwned LA last night. Hope they can keep it going.
    and the Caps completely shit the bed with nasty pungent projectile spray diarrhea!

C'mon Pens.
    Please put those silly little senators away in OT
    Quote Originally Posted by Eldo View Post
    what happened to Shadam this year? Usually by now he is posting drinking reports daily.

F-cking Devils.

I guess a super star can't be suspended. Remember when Carcillo got suspended but didn't even get a penalty? The fun never ends.

NHL rescinds instigator penalty to Bruins’ Chara

Apr 24, 11:11 am EDT

Buzz up! 18
    Print

TORONTO (AP)—Boston’s Zdeno Chara(notes) will play in Game 6 against the Buffalo Sabres after the NHL rescinded an instigator penalty assessed to the Bruins’ defenseman in a Game 5 loss.

Chara was assessed a minor penalty for instigating, a major for fighting and a game misconduct at the end of Buffalo’s 4-1 victory Friday night. That resulted in an automatic one-game suspension, pending review.

The NHL rescinded the suspension on Saturday under Rule 47.22, which states it shall be served unless the director of hockey operations “deems the incident is not related to the score, previous incidents in the game or prior games, retaliatory in nature, ‘message sending,’ etc.”

The Bruins lead the first-round series 3-2 going into Monday’s game at Boston.

After getting trounced in Phoenix, great rebound by the Yotes' in Motor City. Game 7 should be great. Love to see Phoenix advance, it would be a great win for their orginization.
    Last edited by CaddyDaddy77; 04-25-2010 at 02:44 PM.
    Skiing, where my mind is even if my body isn't.

Phoenix looking good.

go Boston...would love to see the Pen's get to play the Flyers again...just love beating them...unfortunetly, they get the winner of the Boston/Sabres series no matter what...unless the Caps lose the series.
    Last edited by gretch6364; 04-26-2010 at 11:54 AM.
    "We had nice 3 days in your autonomous mountain realm last weekend." - Tom from Austria (the Rax ski guy)

holy fucking shitballs

Jon Quick's sloppy goals cost them....doubt he'll be the starter this time next year. Jon Bernier is a beast.

Jesus Christ that glove save...

If it's green, smoke it...if it's pink, poke it

BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797