Wyoming Mags - Pinedale Beta needed!

I have a couple projects going on around Pinedale and so am thinking a work sponsored float of the upper Green might just be in my near future.
    I have never fished that section, so any help you could provide would be greatly appreciated. Such as,
    Where to put in / take out?
    Shuttles?
    Probably going mid week around April 28th... What kind of bugs will most likely be going off?
    Anything else I should know?
    Thanks much in advance
    Samuel L. Jackson as Jules Winnfield: Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?

advres Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by teleee View Post
    Anything else I should know?
    Sublette county jail sucks... just saying.

See now that is helpful information!
    Samuel L. Jackson as Jules Winnfield: Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?

I can give you as much info as you need. Water will either be very thin or we'll be seeing some run off by then????? The best floats are way up, just below the lakes but those might not be an option...I haven't been out this year. Daniel to 12 or possibly Warren Bridge to Hatchery/Daniel should be a little more forgiving as far as a float goes and are within 15 minutes of Pinedale.

I know some guys that have been over recently and will check with them as well as look at the flows. Tough to say if the goo will be flowing by then or not. Feel free to PM me or I'll post again when I have the scoop.

Cool Thanks schwerty, I will for sure PM you for more info, Hopefully it isnt blown out by then, I might be able to sneak out of here next week, but the following week is better.
    Also I forgot to mention that if anyone wants to join us the more the merrier. My boat will most likely be full up though.

If your projects are going to have you down there through the runoff season, I'd recommend keeping an eye on the surrounding lakes for ice-out conditions. Those lakes have some large fish and ice-out will concentrate them into the shallows for a week or two of opportunistic gorging on anything they can find.

Thanks, I will for sure check that out! It is looking like next Thursday is the day! So any help and or information will be much appreciated. schwerty, pm coming later today!

Quote Originally Posted by neckdeep View Post
    If your projects are going to have you down there through the runoff season, I'd recommend keeping an eye on the surrounding lakes for ice-out conditions. Those lakes have some large fish and ice-out will concentrate them into the shallows for a week or two of opportunistic gorging on anything they can find.
    Very good point! Many of those lakes you can fish from shore but having a boat will give you a good chunk of options.

Schwerty, pm sent!

I got it and will respond as soon as I get some time.