Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Coolest joints you all know how to roll?

It would have to be this one for me: http://www.dopesmoke.com/wp-content/...ulip-joint.gif ... Not my picture...
    Last edited by BigDaddyLionfish; 04-13-2010 at 06:56 PM.
    I gots the jacket with the blue fox fur

some of you guys really overthink this shit. Just sayin'...
    No Roger, No Rerun, No Rent

Joints suck - so much wasted smoke.

Yeah, you're probably right... But it only takes like an hour to learn to roll some cooler more effective joints, so in the long run not really a waste of time

Hey Tippster, were you the one that was interested in some of my music? I meant to respond to that thread, but forgot to. If that was you, I'd be glad to send you some to listen to

yeas please

Quote Originally Posted by Tippster View Post
    Pfff...grow for a few years and say that. Like my daddy said "son if you can't roll a joint you got no right smokin weed"
    Not doing my job right now

yeas please
    What type of music are you into man? I'm a huge music guy and could point you to some new stuff you may not have heard of yet.
    Fats-

Quoted for truth. Not to mention the loss of taste when mixed with paper. A nice super clean, fresh glass bub or bong is the finest of smoking experiences. IMO.
    Fats-

Now don't go getting all snobbish about this. While I like nice piece of glass for 98% of the time, there is something real nice about getting doobified once in a while. Especially if you got those nice super thin papes.

I can sure taste a match when I use one. I wonder about the butane.

Of course this is where the vape crowd chimes in and while they are certainly effective, I like da smoke man.

Sure don't like brass, that is for sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by skuba View Post
    you can let it free and be as stupid as possible

Thread Killer
    I would like to see your point of view but I can't get my head that far up your ass.

About the only time i'll go for the joint is if it is passed to me at a concert or the like. If i'm toking, definitley glass all the way. I've got a technique that doesn't involve directly inhaling the butane, which makes a noticable difference in taste. Solar puffing is capital.
    And agreed, brass is for meth.

Gots lots of friends with all kinds of vaporizers. Volcano, box, handheld, car adaptable, ect. It definitley gets the job done, but loses in the flavor and overall enjoyment department, IMO. It, although highly effective and much healthier, just seems a bit mechanical and utilitarian. But still light years ahead of paper...........

Stick with -clean- glass (with water) and you'll never have a better smoking experience.
    Fats-

Quote Originally Posted by Fat City View Post
    Stick with -clean- glass (with water) and you'll never have a better smoking experience.
    Fats-
    Agreed. Nothing worse than smoking out of a bong/bub that has dirty water or hasn't been cleaned in forever.

I smoked too much pot to be carrying around glass. I had a perkilator at home, glas pipe, etc, but always needed constant cleaning. All my buddies grew dope so our shit was constantly needing cleaning. Thus, we pretty much rolled J's unless we were sitting around watching a movie or something. we'd bust out the glass for the insant head rush. I always enjoyed J's more because you arent just "instantly" baked. You enjoy it a little more if it gradually hits you. The reality is joints were quicker to roll and alot less noticeable. That was the main reason we usually rolled. Its pretty easy to ditch a j when your out on the river fishing. Oh how i miss the good old days.

taking a cue from a quadrapalegic buddy who told me he used medicaly but couldnt handle smoke I switched to his brownie program which is a quarter oz to a box of safeway generic brownie mix cut into 1" squares

No smoke so no smell , no dropped lighters on the chair no hunting for papers AND ... much easier on the lungs

Instead of getting too fucked up to function on the ride up the hill I eat a square when I get in the car, 20min up the hill , boots on & go skiing ,often I will forget about the brownie till it hits me an hour later ...in the middle of a sentance

I dont understand how that doob is even supposed to work.

sometimes I like a doob with a little piece of cardboard in the end, it gives you something to pass around rather than a wet soggy end.
    believe me its real.

I only smoke out of pipes made from an aluminum can, lit with a burning straw. Anything else just isn't core.

J-

advres Guest

Quote Originally Posted by OldLarry View Post
    some of you guys really overthink this shit. Just sayin'...
    what he said
    Talking shit about a pretty sunset.

I think the OP is going to be eating tuna alot more often than twice a week to keep those six pack abs.
    off your knees Louie

Stupidest thread ever? Maybe not, but pretty darn close.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinner View Post
    Stupidest thread ever? Maybe not, but pretty darn close.
    seeing as you've been around since 2002, you should know that this isn't even close...

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyLionfish View Post
    seeing as you've been around since 2002, you should know that this isn't even close...
    congrats on earning your "captain obvious" merit badge.

Pinnwher has started dummer threads than this one, but he isn't one to brag
    More fucked up than a cricket in a hubcap

I've always been of the opinion that getting to tech about getting high kind of defeats the whole purpose.
    Training for Alpental

I like j-bars, when roach is all resined up. stinky fingers and that kinda hollow feeling in your gut. stoned to the bejesus belt.

Quote Originally Posted by Crinkle View Post
    congrats on earning your "captain obvious" merit badge.

Pinnwher has started dummer threads than this one, but he isn't one to brag
    Huh?????