Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Blatant View Post
    Who is going to spear head this shit, Steve? Do we track ourselves or how do you want to do that as well?
    here, enter yourself
    http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?k...KdU5jN1E&hl=en

Quote Originally Posted by toiletduck View Post
    I think the date column is so you can weigh in when you like, could be wrong though
    right...

I'm in. Tore my ankle real good back in January and just Friday got out of my walking cast. Missing an entire season I gained 25 lbs of flab and lost all of what muscle tone I had. Goal, 25lbs!

When I run my feet and ankles feel like they're going to shatter. So it is bike for me. Snow's melting off fast here.

Meet my new best friend:

Got a close friend to go in on this 3 month challenge with me. I have a lot more work to do as he doesn't want to lose any weight, so it's more a contest of meeting our fitness goals. The loser has to buy the winner $100 worth of whatever booze the winner wants, and deliver it. So being poor, I'm gonna work my ass off to win.
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeStrummer
    The universe that is a vehicle is a funny and delicate thing. I fucked my wife in the back seat of our Saab in the parking lot before a Social D / Superchunk show at Red Rocks. After that the radio never worked again.

I'm in.

I suck at tgr (I don't come near this place on my work computer), however, I'd like some motivation to lose about 13-15 pounds and get super fit for climbing/biking season. I've some fairly lofty goals this summer/fall that would be aided by a more svelte frame. So, this morning: 5'10", 158lbs. Goal, 142-145lbs.

I'm in if its not too late
    Its not that I suck at spelling, its that I just don't care

squaw valley usa international mountain resort
    Just got on the scale..... oh my god....

This fat boy is in!! Looking for 25 lbs to go away.

Guest;
    Are you sure you're not looking to add weight in the form of muscle? I'm 5'-10" and I'd float away at 155, yet you're looking to get down to 140?!? I'm guessing your goals include a marathon or tri or something like that, right?

Personal goal is to get down to 180 by 6/19. I'm down 3# to 192 in 2 weeks. I highly recommend the "Lose It" app for the iPhone. You can track all your food and excercise on it, plus share results with other users. Let me know if you get the app. BTW, anyone know if you can share results using the Wii Fit?I weigh in every morning on that too.

Weighed in.

184 svelte lbs.

Goals? Just to feel better and have my clothes fit well again...maybe even be big at some point.
    ‎"Powder snow skiing is not fun. It's life, fully lived, life lived in a blaze of reality." -Dolores LaChapelle

I'm in for $100. Historically, I only lost weight when there was money on the line or I was incarcerated. Or both.
    "Buy the Fucking Plane Tickets!"
    -- Jack Tackle

Quote Originally Posted by boarddad View Post
    Guest;
    Are you sure you're not looking to add weight in the form of muscle? I'm 5'-10" and I'd float away at 155, yet you're looking to get down to 140?!? I'm guessing your goals include a marathon or tri or something like that, right?
    Psssst...I'll let you in on a little secret. I'm a lady . While I'm not chubby by any stretch - I'm same height/2 lbs less than Lindsay Vaughn - I'd like to have less weight to haul up stuff. If I get ripped abs and arms out of the deal I won't complain.

Cycling goals include: Whole Enchilada from Moab, Wasatch Crest from SLC and White Rim in a day. I don't race anymore, I just like going out for fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Crock View Post
    Meet my new best friend:

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/mpd/permalink/m3NIH7RSW2B1T8"]Amazon.com : Entertainment : Iron Gym Commercial[/ame]

fuck my ass I can't embed the fucking video. I want one though. Either that or I want to make one.
    Last edited by Gordyman; 04-20-2010 at 09:36 PM.

Weighed in today 232.6 lbs

last may I weight 295
    Its not that I suck at spelling, its that I just don't care

How was everyone's first week? Already noticing a fitness increase and it feels good.

Damn I should be in on this, I would love to get down to 185. Sucks my mountain bike (aka my only source of exercise) decided to break 2 days ago.

...eseehc fo modgnik eht ni ssertrof reeb A
    OK, I put myself in the google doc... I also added a last column with "goal weight".

Good luck everyone!!! (all you fat fucks are going to need it!!! )
    pmiP triD remroF

-dna-

!!!timoV cimotA erutuF

-ottom-

"!!!emit a ta anigav eno dlroW eht gnirolpxE"

Quote Originally Posted by ak_powder_monkey View Post
    Weighed in today 232.6 lbs

last may I weight 295
    dood that's incredible. less floating more wading. keep it up.
    As a snowboarder... i fucking hate snowboarders in general. -advres

Are all you you fatty fats eating donuts and forgetting to weigh in? Where is everyone at? Down to 299. 5 lbs isn't much but its better when you know that my scale was whacked in the beginning so I was most likely 314. But I am sticking with the 304 start. Running helps for sure.

...eseehc fo modgnik eht ni ssertrof reeb A
    Was down 3 or 4, then back up a couple... back to status quo now.
    pmiP triD remroF

-dna-

!!!timoV cimotA erutuF

-ottom-

"!!!emit a ta anigav eno dlroW eht gnirolpxE"

5 fuck pounds. sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by Lone_Summit View Post
    Are all you you fatty fats eating donuts and forgetting to weigh in?
    I absolutely am and i could not start this until i tried the KFC double down.

i have pushed my wiegh in back for 2 weeks, more cake than donuts though. i figure i know i'm fat, when i'm under the 7 min mile again; i'll start weighing again(and that should be within 2 weeks). i figure i'm around 205 still heading back under 180, probably 190 on june 1.

(i hope someone doesnt start comoing out with mass produced deep fried bacon cheeseburgers. ok, i secretly do.).
    TGR forums cannot handle SkiCougar !

It would be in your interest to post a picture so you can be certain to receive proper advice and consultation.

Quote Originally Posted by guest View Post
    Psssst...I'll let you in on a little secret. I'm a lady . While I'm not chubby by any stretch - I'm same height/2 lbs less than Lindsay Vaughn - I'd like to have less weight to haul up stuff. If I get ripped abs and arms out of the deal I won't complain.

Cycling goals include: Whole Enchilada from Moab, Wasatch Crest from SLC and White Rim in a day. I don't race anymore, I just like going out for fun.

I'm not in, don't have a lot of time for more tracking/logging, but just checkin in to say: 23 since Christmas, 18 since 2/1, as of ten days ago and i'm sure there's another couple/three there. Best shape in the last ten years or so. Stoked. Going for more.
    [edit: just weighed in, another 5. 23 since 2/1, 28 since Christmas!]

Three keys for me:

- Nuke the evening meal. Cup of soup or small salad is fine. After a month of that, wasn't even that hungry at dinner. Easy but way productive move...

- Nuke the PBR for Lite or Natty Lite. Compared to a sixer of PBR: equivalent calories=10 Lites. Same carbs=22 Lites. Almost 4:1. Amazing.

- Ramp up the fitness. Not doing anything crazy, but work out with a kickass trainer once a week, ~3/month, plus get some kind of workout in 3 other mornings, with an adventure or 2 on the weekends. Again, not a lot of effort for a LOT of gain.

Rock on!
    Last edited by Tye 1on; 05-17-2010 at 10:25 AM.
    Something about the wrinkle in your forehead tells me there's a fit about to get thrown
    And I never hear a single word you say when you tell me not to have my fun
    It's the same old shit that I ain't gonna take off anyone.
    and I never had a shortage of people tryin' to warn me about the dangers I pose to myself.

Patterson Hood of the DBT's

Nice to see people getting it done. It definitely feels good for me.

Shredhead killed it in the first month. What's your secret?