Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Not winning any trophies this month, but did drop a whopping 3 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Lone_Summit View Post

Shredhead killed it in the first month. What's your secret?
    http://www.seattlesutton.com/

The food is actually good, about $150/each a week. If I were single, I might do it all the time. 2 minute to nuke it, no clean up or waste.

Wife and I both did a month of SS. I did the 2000 calories/day and quit drinking for a month. I've always been very active, but I eat and drink a ton.
    Hopefully this will teach me portion control.

is anybody just eating 3 balanced meals a day made up of the quantities & foods suggested by by doctors & dietitians ,cutting back to a couple of drinks a day,getting some exercise ?

It Might have been interesting for comparison

Bump...
    The WC has been great for me. I've been going running on the treadmill @ the gym @ lunch every day so I can watch the games. I've knocked about 2 mins off of my 5k time too.

31# since December, added 10 yards to every club and 15 off the tee. Wasn't able to do one back raise when I started working with a trainer, banged out 20 Wednesday with only a quick breather on number 15. Still gotta work on nuking carbs, but lite evening meal, Miller/Natty Lite and more exercise, water and sleep is working great!
    Something about the wrinkle in your forehead tells me there's a fit about to get thrown
    And I never hear a single word you say when you tell me not to have my fun
    It's the same old shit that I ain't gonna take off anyone.
    and I never had a shortage of people tryin' to warn me about the dangers I pose to myself.

Patterson Hood of the DBT's

Here's some pretty amazing inspiration for y'all:
    http://www.startribune.com/sports/96...oDEy3LGDiO7aiU
    Guy quit drinking, lost 145 pounds (335 to 190) and got his life back.

Thanks, but quitting beer drinking is not inspiring at all to me personally...
    Something about the wrinkle in your forehead tells me there's a fit about to get thrown
    and I never had a shortage of people tryin' to warn me about the dangers I pose to myself.

I've had to drop the beer. Nothing else was out of line, but I wasn't losing much, so there it was.
    Living vicariously through myself.

It's hard to quit something you never started (regular beer drinking).

Quote Originally Posted by grrrr View Post
    I've had to drop the beer. Nothing else was out of line, but I wasn't losing much, so there it was.
    Good on ya mate. Guessing i had a lot more to start with, 'lower hanging fruit' as it were. 34 since Dec now. The research i did on beer.com helped a lot.

I used to drink PBR, now Miller or Natty Lite, which have the same stats. To drink the same calories as a six pack of PBR, it would take ten Lites. To drink the same carbs would be 22 Lites!!!!!!!!

I'm down to 178. 2 more pounds and I'll be at my high school ('84) weight. Dropped 3% bodyfat too.
    Of all the muthafuckas on earth, you the muthafuckest.

Quote Originally Posted by snow_slider View Post
    I'm down to 178. 2 more pounds and I'll be at my high school ('84) weight. Dropped 3% bodyfat too.
    Good job man.
    People should learn endurance; they should learn to endure the discomforts of heat and cold, hunger and thirst; they should learn to be patient when receiving abuse and scorn; for it is the practice of endurance that quenches the fire of worldly passions which is burning up their bodies.
    --Buddha

*))
    ((*
    *))
    ((*

www.skiclinics.com

Bump because the thread about the fat girl on Southwest flight reminded me that I have to keep going.

Right now I am at about 280 from 314ish. Still a long way to go. I feel a ton better and have been seeing a lot of improvement in all areas. Running is actually enjoyable right now (on the trail, screw pavement) I beat my 5k time (with about 1000' climbing) by 5 minutes today!

I plan to keep going, 240lbs is the goal for now, with my build that would be moderately awesome. I must say the fitness level has skyrocketed in the last two weeks but the weight loss has slowed. I am seeing definition I haven't seen in a long time. Running 5 miles at 9,000' would have been impossible at the start of the summer, now its fun.

Great job man! Way to keep after it. My weight loss nas slowed considerably as well. I'm still at the 178-180 range. I have slacked off due to crazy hot temps (100+ degrees)/sick kids/vacation/work. I plan to get back into it this week though.

I'm still 180ish, which I happy with for now. I've been drinking a lot of beer.

Once my oldest goes back to college, I'm going back on the wagon/diet and hit P90x hard all fall.

The list of participants in this challenge has a half-life of about 20 days. Even the founder has dropped off at the 2 month check-in.
    You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend: Those with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig.

Yeah, the first Unfat Challenge was the only one people stuck with. That's because it was the only one where everyone participating put in money.