Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Cow Tipping: Fact or Fiction?

A youtube search yeilded nothing conclusive, therefore I say fiction. You gotta figure that if people were actually out there tipping cows over they'd post that shit on the interwebs! Can anyone provide solid evidence to the contrary??

Let me guess....you grew up in the city? LOL

The youngsters at U of CT would do this all the time as the fun highlight of a boozed out night.

But really the funniest part was when the cows got hip to the fact that drunk young college kids meant them harm and head-butted a couple of them at a full charge causing some hospital-grade injuries. cow >drunk college dude.

LOL

Yes, and tipping decreased...

Sprite
    "I call it reveling in natures finest element. Water in its pristine form. Straight from the heavens. We bathe in it, rejoicing in the fullest." --BZ

Grew up in a rural area, went to college in a rural area, spent part of my "adult" life in a rural area and still live close enough to dairy farms. In other words, I've spent many drunken debauchery filled nights within close proximity of dairy cows.

I've heard talk of cow tipping, have never actually done it and I don't know anyone else that has. I call bullshit, pretty sure it might fall along the same lines as an atomic sit up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tunco perfectly summarizing TGR View Post
    It is like Days of Our Lives', but with retards.

In Anchortown looking to get my career on track
    Quote Originally Posted by dumpy View Post
    Grew up in a rural area, went to college in a rural area, spent part of my "adult" life in a rural area and still live close enough to dairy farms. In other words, I've spent many drunken debauchery filled nights within close proximity of dairy cows.
    Sounds very familiar to 72twenty and his "understanding" and odd intimate affection for sheep.
    Our world is full of surrender at the first sign of adversity, do not give up when the challenge meets you, meet the challenge. Through perseverance comes the rewards, the rewards that make life so enjoyable.

Seize the day, trusting little in the future.

if you want something, go after it. if you want to screw someone over, look DEEP in your heart and realize Karma is a bitch

http://arcticcycles.com

Grew up in Bonney Lake, WA.

FACT

I once saw maul to the forehead of bull with nothing more than a flinch. Good luck tipping one. Smart cows lay down, them lazy bastards.
    `•.¸¸.•´><((((º>`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸.•´¯`•...¸><((((º>

"Having been Baptized by uller his frosty air now burns my soul with confirmation. I am once again pure." - frozenwater

"once i let go of my material desires many opportunities for playing with the planet emerge. emerge - to come into being through evolution. ok back to work - i gotta pack." - Slaag Master

"As for Flock of Seagulls, everytime that song comes up on my ipod, I turn it up- way up." - goldenboy

fact.

we did it when we went to stay out in the country with the parents as teenagers. no booze but plenty of fun. i remember we once had this small cow that had to be over 300lbs running the fence and we jumped him and he jumped a 3 feet fence. no really. luckily he was dumber than us or he would have wised up and run right over us.
    TGR forums cannot handle SkiCougar !

Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    Now that's funny.
    The whole human race is de evolving; it is due to birth control, smart people use birth control, and stupid people keep pooping out more stupid babies.

It's pretty much impossible to do alone, but happens with a group. And cows are a hell of a lot faster than people somehow
    I gots the jacket with the blue fox fur

I did find one video.

real cow. actually flipped over on its side

fast fwd to 40 seconds
    . . .

grew up in south texas...FACT

It's possible with maybe like 4 people, but they usually just run away.

it can be done. i grew up with cows behind my house. My buddies down the street had successfully done it. We tried about 5 more times but were too drunk to stay quiet enough. As stated, they run usually. You have to sneak up on them. Sneaking up on a cow with 6 drunken fools always ended up in epic failure.

We have cattle outside but they sleep laying down

Grew up in rural Iowa and Cow Tipping is akin to going snipe hunting, both can be very hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by refried View Post
    We have cattle outside but they sleep laying down
    Another fact. Maybe some sleep standing up too, my dog could.
    i wish i never chose that user_name

Whitedot Freeride

Nice Guy Eddie: C'mon, throw in a buck!
    Mr. Pink: Uh-uh, I don't cow tip.
    Nice Guy Eddie: You don't cow tip?
    Mr. Pink: Nah, I don't believe in it.
    Nice Guy Eddie: You don't believe in cow tipping?
    Mr. Blue: You know what these cows make? They make shit.
    Mr. Pink: Don't give me that. She don't make enough money that she can quit.
    Nice Guy Eddie: I don't even know a fucking Jew who'd have the balls to say that. Let me get this straight: you don't ever cow tip?
    Mr. Pink: I don't tip because society says I have to. All right, if a cow deserves a tip, if they really put forth an effort, I'll give them something a little something extra. But this cow tipping automatically, it's for the birds. As far as I'm concerned, they're just doing their job.
    Mr. Blue: Hey, our cow was nice.
    Mr. Pink: She was okay. She wasn't anything special.
    Mr. Blue: What's special? Take you in the back and suck your dick?
    Nice Guy Eddie: I'd go over twelve percent for that.
    Mr. Pink: Do you know what this is? It's the world's smallest violin playing just for the cows.
    [insert rimshot]

I understood that joke until the last line
    I gots the jacket with the blue fox fur

very near the fishy smell behind the Dumont Starbucks
    never tipped any, but i did get the oh-so desirable job of putting a cow down that some would-be tippers spooked into a barbed-wire fence (tennis shoe prints in the mud all over the area)............hiiiiiiiilarious!!
    I eat a giant bowl of chili in the morning with no hands and let it run all over the front of my shirt. Then I just grab a bite as needed. Just like a Camel-Back for food.

All those who claim Truth, where's the proof? Everyone's got a video camera these days, most people on their phones. Why isn't this shit on youtube if it's really going down? I don't buy it that the people doing this are too rural to have access to video or the interwebs. Everyone's on this shit!

I've never done it. Growing up in a rural area, I always had too much respect for the farmer's property. As said above, you can either really spook or seriously injure a cow trying to do it. But, given its prevalence in popular culture, I gotta imagine it's happened a few times at least.

Quote Originally Posted by geomorph View Post
    I've never done it. Growing up in a rural area, I always had too much respect for the farmer's property. As said above, you can either really spook or seriously injure a cow trying to do it. But, given its prevalence in popular culture, I gotta imagine it's happened a few times at least.
    Second this. My sisters housemate in college (Durango) was from some ranch in New Mexico. She said they had lost several cows from internal bleeding due to tipping. This is not proof it is possible, but I see no need to go filming it to show proof.

^^^^^ What it's proof of, is dumb fuckers abusing animals !!

I think it's a scientific fact that cow tippers become douchebags in their adult lives.
    "You damn colonials and your herds of tax write off dressage ponies". PNWBrit