Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    gunit130 Guest

Does this work?

I'm new at this.
    Besides the comet that killed the dinosaurs nothing has destroyed a species faster than entitled white people.-ajp

This MPC has been the sickness. Yo Truth, let's see some selections!

Ok, ok, late entry, but I swear this photo was taken during the dates of the contest...can I play?

Crits welcome...It looks like I definitely could've used a greater DOF, and I probably should've used a tripod, but didn't have one with me any thing else to offer? Thanks.
    Last edited by pbourdon; 04-28-2010 at 06:54 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DoWork
    Well we really came up with jong because it was becoming work to call all the johnny-come-lately whiny twats like yourself ball-licking, dick-shitting, butthole-surfing, manyon-sniffing, fotch-fanagling, duck butter spreading, sheep fucking, whiny, pissant, entitled, PMSing, baby dicked, pizza-frenchfrying, desk jockeying flacid excuses for misguided missles of butthurt specifically. That and JONG is just fun to say.
    the-one-track-mind

^^That's the case with my photos as well...late submissions but taken during the date of the contest
    Quote Originally Posted by other grskier View Post
    well, in the three years i've been skiing i bet i can ski most anything those 'pro's' i listed can, probably

/\ /\
    Maybe consider a flash. It's kind of shaddowy.
    And maybe a green filter. The trees in the background look really......grey.

And yea, I'm only making silly comments because I'm anxiously waiting for the voting to start on this most awesomest of MPCs.

So is there gonna be a vote?

I can't wait for truth to get all tyra banks n'shit
    Besides the comet that killed the dinosaurs nothing has destroyed a species faster than entitled white people.-ajp

Quote Originally Posted by kidwoo View Post
    I can't wait for truth to get all tyra banks n'shit
    He hasn't been on in a week now. Maybe someone who hasn't recently offended him can drop him a line asking him to come back.

Damn, ya'll must have really pissed Truth off. It's been almost a week since this thing has been over. Definitely some Grade A stuff in here too to just be sitting around like this...

Relax, everyone. People do have lives outside of TGR.

Truth is probably traveling or something. The pix will still be here when he shows up. Just think of the incredible suspense that is building in the meantime!

Bump for the truth....
    This is the worst pain EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by Lev View Post
    Damn, ya'll must have really pissed Truth off. It's been almost a week since this thing has been over. Definitely some Grade A stuff in here too to just be sitting around like this...
    No, truth is just waiting for some grade A stuff that didn't have any pp done to it whatsoever.
    I've concluded that DJSapp was never DJSapp, and Not DJSapp is also not DJSapp, so that means he's telling the truth now and he was lying before.

^Mine was a straight scan from a 4x5 slide, I guess we all must suck too much.

Now we're officially at the point where truth sucks.

gunit130 Guest
    yeah dubya te ef truf

How about we give him a few more days or a week and then if he no shows put everything that was posted up for a vote? I can't think of anything else to do other than just wait Chad out....
    This is the worst pain EVER!

Either that, or have the winner of MPC 46 pick the 5 best and vote on those.

I'm pretty sure Truth is using this time to properly calibrate his monitor so he can judge the contest fairly.

Wouldn't the rules state that second place from the previous contest start this contest if there's a no-show? I think that rule should apply without ambiguity here.
    His Blog says he's been laid up with some kind of biceps injury and that he just shot some dirtbike comp in SLC.

this chad has left us hanging. nyuk nyuk nyuk

These photos show too much effort compositionally. You're just supposed to be good...do less. Let's start over
    Quote Originally Posted by other grskier View Post
    well, in the three years i've been skiing i bet i can ski most anything those 'pro's' i listed can, probably

Way too late to enter, but this was taken on 4/16. Piran, Slovenia.

Last edited by bossass; 05-05-2010 at 02:44 PM.
    ROBOTS ARE EATING MY FACE.

Quote Originally Posted by bossass View Post
    Way too late to enter, but this was taken on 4/16. Piran, Slovenia.

Nothing showing up for me...
    www.dpsskis.com
    www.point6.com
    formerly an ambassador for a few others, but the ski industry is... interesting.
    Fukt: a very small amount of snow.

Quote Originally Posted by jm2e View Post
    Wouldn't the rules state that second place from the previous contest start this contest if there's a no-show? I think that rule should apply without ambiguity here.
    That gets my vote. I'd hate to take the choosing of the 5 away from the winner, but it'd be nice to get another mpc going.
    "I just looked down to see if I was wearing my seatbelt, and I'm sitting at my desk in my room."
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/owencaprell/