Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by legallyillegal View Post
    did anyone see that Augusta talking head whatever his name was rambling on about tiger - and you just wanted to punch him in the face
    Yea saw that. Changed the channel.

Anyone see ole Arnie spraying the ball everywhere during the par 3? Still having a great time. Then he drains a really long roller and gives a hudge fist pump. Awesome.
    That golf course is incredible.
    As a snowboarder... i fucking hate snowboarders in general. -advres

Quote Originally Posted by adam View Post
    I hate Lance Armstrong
    Funny you say that: My wife works with the Lance at her job (part of the LA Foundation). She loathes him - very self-centered, dumb guy (who can ride bikes like the wind). We met Sheryl Crow at one of her fundraisers and she is cool as shit.

Thoughts on the strange new Nike Tiger ad?

http://abcnews.go.com/WN/tiger-woods...ry?id=10318180

sorry for the lack of embed... youtube is blocked at work. thanks NPG.

This morning on the local news, they aired some ulta emo Nike commercial with Tiger's late father providing the audio while the camera is fixated on Tiger Woods looking all sad and shit like we're supposed to sympathized with him. Makes me want to fucking puke and I wish nothing but the worst for a guy that cares nothing but himself.

Signed,
    Another hater

EDIT - here it is:

First it's non press conference press conference (that totally didn't satisfy the wolves)

Then "it's a private matter between husband and wife" comments from Tiger (they didn't seem to work either)

Now it's a commercial where his father speaks from beyond the grave to chastise his son, who stands there taking it "like a man" ? (so now that dad is punishing him are we now just gonna leave this poor guy alone ?)

I could care less what the fuck he does in his personal life. But now after making all kinds of grand statements about privacy he puts this crap up for everyone to see ??

Can't we just stop putting these guys on pedestals and take 'em for what they are, great athletes and nothing more than that.
    "You damn colonials and your herds of tax write off dressage ponies". PNWBrit

Quote Originally Posted by NPG View Post
    This morning on the local news, they aired some ulta emo Nike commercial with Tiger's late father providing the audio while the camera is fixated on Tiger Woods looking all sad and shit like we're supposed to sympathized with him. Makes me want to fucking puke and I wish nothing but the worst for a guy that cares nothing but himself.
    ]
    You should hate Nike, not Tiger. He's just doing what the boss wants him too..

I hate Nike too and have my whole life ever since the MJ years ... proud to say that I have not once bought anything of theirs.

[quote=NPG;2826027]This morning on the local news, they aired some ulta emo Nike commercial with Tiger's late father providing the audio while the camera is fixated on Tiger Woods looking all sad and shit like we're supposed to sympathized with him. Makes me want to fucking puke and I wish nothing but the worst for a guy that cares nothing but himself.

Signed,
    Another hater

EDIT - here it is:

[/quote.

Nothing like bringing dad back from the dead to sell some Nike gear.Dude has been and will always be a total douchebag!
    Last edited by CRACKER; 04-08-2010 at 11:11 AM.
    Suck It!

I hate Nike too and have my whole life ever since the MJ years ... proud to say that I have not once bought anything of theirs.
    Nike's roots are pure though. Bowerman was and is a track and field Icon.

Quote Originally Posted by OSECS View Post
    First it's non press conference press conference (that totally didn't satisfy the wolves)

Then "it's a private matter between husband and wife" comments from Tiger (they didn't seem to work either)

Now it's a commercial where his father speaks from beyond the grave to chastise his son, who stands there taking it "like a man" ? (so now that dad is punishing him are we now just gonna leave this poor guy alone ?)

I could care less what the fuck he does in his personal life. But now after making all kinds of grand statements about privacy he puts this crap up for everyone to see ??

Can't we just stop putting these guys on pedestals and take 'em for what they are, great athletes and nothing more than that.
    Dude:
    I would hate an average joe who carried/carries on like that little puke. Stop putting guys like TW on pedestals? Do you know how many doosh-golfers would fall all over themselves to wipe the sweat off of his ball sack? The answer is in the hundreds of thousands (still).

He is not a "poor guy" in any sense of that phrase. Jeeeesh.

^ I think you need to get your meter tuned up bro.

After that commercial, now I cant cheer tiger. What a piece of work.
    Goals for the season: -Try and pick up a sponsor.--Phill

But whatever scares you most... --Rip'nStick

Quote Originally Posted by gonehuckin View Post
    After that commercial, now I cant cheer tiger. What a piece of work.
    I have to agree.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tippster View Post
    Sometimes I think you guys are some of the smartest people on the web, other times I wonder if you were shaken as babies.

fer shizzle

tiger -2 so far
    [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIMiuGr5cbU"]YouTube- Tiger Woods 100% Black[/nomedia]
    Bacon tastes good. Pork chops taste goood.

Quote Originally Posted by Derider View Post
    ^ I think you need to get your meter tuned up bro.
    Thanks man, Maybe I need to tune up my sarcasm a little more.
    "You damn colonials and your herds of tax write off dressage ponies". PNWBrit

Chris Rock:

In the Greatest Nation on this Amazing Planet

Signed,
    Another hater

EDIT - here it is:

All that is missing from this Ad is Elin taking a 9 Iron to his head. He looks like Stimey from the Little Rascals after doing a hit of crack.

Quote Originally Posted by 4matic View Post
    You should hate Nike, not Tiger. He's just doing what the boss wants him too..
    seriously, you think Nike can tell Tiger to do a commercial?
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.

$100M/yr say yes... yes they can.

I hope he crushes everyone in the tournament, then goes to Applebee's and fucks the waitress.

Not a bad return... hate away
    www.dpsskis.com
    www.point6.com
    formerly an ambassador for a few others, but the ski industry is... interesting.
    Fukt: a very small amount of snow.

keep up the hate. GREAT ad by Nike...gets people talking and that is what ads are suppose to do.

Hate him as a person all you want...none of you know him. Respect his golf game...cause dude flat kills it.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

I don't know....I don't see too much hatred after today's first round. I had visions of him just getting hammered by the crowds today...I thought picketing, etc. I was totally surprised by the almost 180 degree change in the public's opinion of Woods. If the media's any indication, people are back to adoration. We'll see how it all pans out at the end of this first tourney.

I never saw the "asshole" side of Tiger, but then again, I'm not a fan of golf, so I didn't really follow the game. I could never get past that keeping your elbow straight, thing...and because of that I also never could get less than 100 on any course. We're talkin 9 holes, NOT 18, BTW! And not counting whiffs either...ha ha.

One thing's for sure...scandal or no scandal, he has changed the very face of the game!

I also give him the benefit of the doubt...maybe he has changed.
    Last edited by Alaskan Rover; 04-08-2010 at 08:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by irul&ublo View Post
    seriously, you think Nike can tell Tiger to do a commercial?

Now? yes.. Easiest way to rebuild his corporate image.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinner View Post
    I hope he crushes everyone in the tournament, then goes to Applebee's and fucks the waitress.
    That would make me like him again.
    Goals for the season: -Try and pick up a sponsor.--Phill

But whatever scares you most... --Rip'nStick