Puffins of Iceland

I just watched my Puffin video ( 45 min ) from Iceland.I need to download it then upload it, which is going to take some time in bad old germany.I hope you can enjoy it then.Also on the tape a Fumarole, very huge , maybe a former geysir.Lavafields.Myvatn Lake.A huge vulcano crater I visited in 89 when noone was going there before.A whale tours puffin part of the tour.I will upload bits and pieces maybe 5 minutes of the 90 minute tape.Upload speed is still slow.
    Those moments with the puffins were some of the most overwhelming of my life.

Tanner:Thanks.Maybe I go to Lech this spring yet.Hope with stem cells next seson I am 100 % recovered.I however did nothing dangerous, just intentional hostile interaction caused my injury.Sure the Frankfurt Main street is closed down now due to my cross road with one and a half circle with bike crossing in which 8 cars had less than 1 cm each from my bike.But I tell you this was supersave.My injury is the result of an intentional attack on me, solely.
    I am glad to hear you took this to your heart and said fuck skiing, I am recovering, I will do this shit right and not ski to early again.
    Fucking glad you are getting back on the track and keep your long hair.

I got a huge Iceland vid now uploading on facebook and on youtube with 500 MB footage of a walk along a crater rim that is 2km across or so and the surroundings.I got 20 min of puffin footage only but need to cut it up in n pieces to upload it and get it to the upload computer.Also got uploaded Myvatn a cool fumarole how it explodes emvironment of the crater a lava field 100 iceland horses whale tour end puffin island episode and also some other stuff.That is one of 20 videotapes we made in Iceland.I hope to in 2 h or so upload a few 50 MB puffin vids here.

Puffins are pretty rad.
    Training for Alpental

Padded room JONG.
    "Hold my beer...Watch this!"

Here are more people watching.
    I Am still waiting for my 500 MB files to clear on youtube and facebook but maybe it ain´t working.If that is finished I try to upload the 4 files 50 50 100 130 with puffins.All puffin footage is 5000 MB plus a few thousand that is not so good maybe.Probably you see puffins tonight on here, facebook, youtube under my name.

It's been days since you promised us puffins, and yet no puffins are to be seen.

I call fowl.

Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

In the Greatest Nation on this Amazing Planet

HR PUFFINSTUFF IS THE BEST PUFFIN OF ALL TIMES.

Deluxe!. I give Funf Sterne.

That will have to be the puffin to show to your kids ...
    The albatross I saw fly in Vestmanneyar was not there anymore two years agon - in 89 I saw him fly in storm strength 11.

If you check under my name on youtube you will find my 133 MB video there.It is even sharp unlike many of the puffin vids.Problem is depth of field in diffuse light and with grass in front on many layers.There are other good puffin vids and such ones dehumanising them made by hunters.
    People may say my footage ain´t good but what can they say ? My ma was best of year in medical school ( was ! ) and my granddad best of Bavaria in university.I like my footage a lot and I made it just as good as I could.
    It is a point of view thing.

now also on facebook ...

gunit130 Guest
    SPECTACULAR VIDEO !!

I was amazed at how well you were able to zoom in !

Your video really conveyed the erratic flight patterns of the atlantic puffins. It was like putting a POV cam on the wing - thrilling!

You should go to Alaska - they're like pigeons up there.

This shot is fantastic ! Thanks for adding it !

Quote Originally Posted by gunit130 View Post
    SPECTACULAR VIDEO !!

I was amazed at how well you were able to zoom in !
    Hi !

Yea, I had no stativ and could not get one there anyhow and had to hold it steady or rest it on a stone or so - if you just vibrate then it shakes like mad at 300 fold magnification.
    You need to stay as far as possible and yet get them as well as possible.Also the grass makes the camera think the motiv is somewhere else than the Puffin.As you either get out of the grass making all puffins fly away or film through it, you gotta zoom it till you got the puffin depth of field.And mine like most modern videocams have no handzoom.
    Then you gotta make a nice movie in terms of angles etc. and show everything flight colony family holes young silver eels in mouth the food dive beak etc. I got 22 minutes of it and it is wonderful I think.Hope I will even get better someday, but I won´t do it at the cost of harrassing them.

Quote Originally Posted by 0BernhardFranz View Post
    now also on facebook ...
    facebook shot is longer and better ...so on youtube 4 , 2 good ones I would say.

Puffins rule! As does Iceland.

Who 79 views of my puffins ! You tetongravity readers are really the most activist, interestable, fascinatable, of all ! Thanks a lot.
    But teh rael deal puffin vids will be on facebook/youtube. Here I can just put in segements of 25 secs or so.Best is to see whole 22 minutes video in one go.Then you were in their world ... maybe someday on TV or on my own server ..

I will post more keep looking ...

Quote Originally Posted by swoomer View Post
    Puffins rule! As does Iceland.

Yeah, chick in Iceland are hot!
    `•.¸¸.•´><((((º>`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸.? ??´¯`•...¸><((((º>

"Having been Baptized by uller his frosty air now burns my soul with confirmation. I am once again pure." - frozenwater

"once i let go of my material desires many opportunities for playing with the planet emerge. emerge - to come into being through evolution. ok back to work - i gotta pack." - Slaag Master

"As for Flock of Seagulls, everytime that song comes up on my ipod, I turn it up- way up." - goldenboy

Who'd have thought a Puffin vid would make OBF one of the boys.
    Life is not lift served.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by 0BernhardFranz View Post
    Who 79 views of my puffins ! You tetongravity readers are really the most activist, interestable, fascinatable, of all ! Thanks a lot.
    But teh rael deal puffin vids will be on facebook/youtube. Here I can just put in segements of 25 secs or so.Best is to see whole 22 minutes video in one go.Then you were in their world ... maybe someday on TV or on my own server ..

I will post more keep looking ...
    OBernhard.

Your video was amazing. I mean, your talent really shows through on this one....amazing!!!

I've got a cousin who works in Hollywood....I forwarded your video to him. He is connected to the Academy......he says your video is Oscar worthy. You may be walking the red carpet soon! w00t!