Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Smile LCC closing at 7PM

no estimated reopening. 14"-22" tonight with another foot or two tomorrow.

Perhaps you'd be more comfortable on epicski or Paula's Ski Lovers, AltaNancy.

anyone have a bed up there or planning on getting a room somewhere with a bunch of people? let me know. otherwise i will be driving up early in the hopes that it opens.

Fuck that's soon!
    There's nothing better than sliding down snow, and flying through the air

Im with you there Nate, thinking about peacing from work right now to head up and hope i find somewhere semi comfortable to sleep. Or waking up ass early and loading the car and waiting in an undiscolsed location for the text from the sheriff i hope will come.
    09/10 (BIRD) : 110 (98)
    10/11(Concussions) : 68 (2)

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    Dude snowbird called wps you left your bros, boots and poles on the tramdeck
    We were worried you had a bad shroom trip the 4th and were stuck cowering in a corner of the basshole.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slaag Master View Post
    sfb - thanks - that is my locker - picked them up on saturday - they are great skis!

Nate I'm getting a room with a couple other peeps, call me.

and you can sleep in the employee break room in the cliff. no beds and its usually packed.

I jizzed in my pants, then realized this storm may be too big. Rather than praying for snow, I am going to pray that Ullr guide the steady hand of the UDOT control team and the Alta/Snowbird ski patrols and allow them to efficiently and promptly subdue the dragon tomorrow morning so that the pow can be slain. If I am going to play hookie from work, I can't sit in my car for 3 hours.

grrr, thanks to you guys who offered a place to sleep. all my shit's soaked from today and the thought of throwing it in my car and having to hitch up on such short notice just didn't appeal. skiski i'm with you, but the fact that there's a large amount of graupel sitting under whatever falls doesn't make me to optimistic.

who leaves lcc when its nuclear winter in the first placE? all of that buisness and fun stuff and school happening in the valley, man i really need to get down there I CAN NOT GET STUCK UP HERE!

canyon transport called to get some people out of here tonight rather than at 1030am, as they expect the road to be open real late if this produces the love

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    Quote Originally Posted by skiski View Post
    I jizzed in my pants, then realized this storm may be too big. Rather than praying for snow, I am going to pray that Ullr guide the steady hand of the UDOT control team and the Alta/Snowbird ski patrols and allow them to efficiently and promptly subdue the dragon tomorrow morning so that the pow can be slain. If I am going to play hookie from work, I can't sit in my car for 3 hours.
    "If you only knew"
    "The pow pow is swank on B right ON"
    "WWSS"
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

Country club tomorrow? Cheers.

Damn... about to head that way from Summit, hope we don't get stuck for too long waiting for the road to open...
    set the gearshift for the high gear of your soul

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    "If you only knew"
    "The pow pow is swank on B right ON"
    "WWSS"
    I know, I know and I am a soli regular most seasons, but everytime I head up there this year I feel like they don't have the fun stuff open, and I get sick of riding two lifts to get 1200' vertical. (I want to kick a deseelhorst in the taint for fucking with the powderhorn two seater)

aaaaw shucks. I know where I won't be tomorrow! should be an all time day across the boards. Have fun out there peeps!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by skiski View Post
    +1

Sittin pretty in the cliff lodge right now and it is fukkin nuclear outside. Gonna hit the hotub before interlodge at 9 then get some grub. Any mags need some floor space we've prolly got room for two more and could use some more help paying for the room. Shoot me a PM.

Otherwise, I'm really worried the snow's gonna get on me tomorrow and someone just told me they might not be offering any snowshoe lessons tomorrow!

Just curious if anyone has ever spent the night in their car in the covered parking for the cliff lodge. Do they check for that?

fuck you all
    As a snowboarder... i fucking hate snowboarders in general. -advres

Quote Originally Posted by steeze_pizza View Post
    Just curious if anyone has ever spent the night in their car in the covered parking for the cliff lodge. Do they check for that?
    It's full.

Quote Originally Posted by beaterdit View Post
    It's full.
    I'm sure it is, but I'm just wondering, in general, is that a fairly good place to spend the night?

Steez, you can do it if your super stealthy and I've never heard of anyone getting arrested. At this pint the worst they can do is kick you out and make you sleep on the floor in the atrium.

If you're strapped come on up to the room, going up to the Aerie to get some food now...

Update: the cam now shows 10" since 4PM. That's two inches an hour for the last five hours folks.

Word on the street is delayed road opening tomorrow.
    When life gives you haters, make haterade.

^^^i would imagine lifts as well.

Quote Originally Posted by sfotex View Post
    Word on the street is delayed road opening tomorrow.
    duh?

Thumbs up

It's absolutely nuking. Tomorrow is going to rule.