Building a fighting force of extra-ordinary magnitude

Visioneers starring Zach Galafanaakkankkaais

I caught this lil indie movie on netflix the other night. Odd little mix between office space and....brazil I guess. But man, I have FELT like George Winsterhammerman before. When the loudspeaker above your desk goes off every minute saying "THERE ARE 3,128 MINUTES OF PRODUCTIVITY LEFT UNTIL THE WEEKEND."

You gotta love Zach Galafanakakaaiis, if you have ever worked or are alive or have ever felt like you might explode....you should give this movie a chance.

thats new hampshire as fuck

We ain't eager to be legal, so please leave me with the keys to your Jeep Eagle.

Quote Originally Posted by vinzclortho View Post
    I caught this lil indie movie on netflix the other night. Odd little mix between office space and....brazil I guess. But man, I have FELT like George Winsterhammerman before. When the loudspeaker above your desk goes off every minute saying "THERE ARE 3,128 MINUTES OF PRODUCTIVITY LEFT UNTIL THE WEEKEND."

You gotta love Zach Galafanakakaaiis, if you have ever worked or are alive or have ever felt like you might explode....you should give this movie a chance.

thanks for the heads up. i saw the trailer for this almost a year ago and wondered what happened to it. will have to add it to the queue.
    "Man, we killin' elephants in the back yard..."

https://www.blizzard-tecnica.com/us/en

Ive been waiting for a movie that lets that guy truly shine, hangover wasn't it, I'll check this one out.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________
    "We don't need predator control, we need whiner control. Anyone who complains that "the gummint oughta do sumpin" about the wolves and coyotes should be darted, caged, and released in a more suitable habitat for them, like the middle of Manhattan." - Spats

"I'm constantly doing things I can't do. Thats how I get to do them." - Pablo Picasso

Cisco and his wife are fragile idiots who breed morons.

great flick, super dry but awesome.

Jeffers morning

We've won it. It's going to get better now. You can sort of tell these things.

Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    Ive been waiting for a movie that lets that guy truly shine, hangover wasn't it, I'll check this one out.
    Out Cold lets ZG shine fantastical...that's the movie that sold me on him.
    "Man, we killin' elephants in the back yard..."

https://www.blizzard-tecnica.com/us/en