Optical migraine... exercise related?

So halfway through my treadmill time today, suddenly I can't see out of my left eye. Optical Migraine Aura, followed about a half hour later by a doozy of a headache (not always, but this time). These are new... had a few around this time last spring/early summer but never with a headache following.

Wondering if this is related to exertion (pretty heavy workout today), or something missing in my diet? Maybe the change in weather? Anyone else get these? Anything to worry about? It's really quite alarming when it happens.

This happened to my wife the other week. We consulted a few docs, and found out it's pretty normal and nothing to be worried about. We were referred to this:

http://www.allaboutvision.com/condit...r-migraine.htm

Don't worry about it is my vote. But, definitely be wary if they keep coming and increase in intensity.

Thanks for the link!

I did find another site that said that 'excessive exercise' can be a trigger. And apparently, women are more likely to get these than men.

Whooooaaaaaaaa......just had my first visual migraine. That was unexpected.

Welcome to the club, mines brought on by extreme stress. Has happened 3x in my life. Haven’t had one in the last 3 years due to promotion of zen in my life!

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums