Results 1 to 20 of 20
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Seattle, wa
    Posts
    794

    Last Call: Surface One Lifes NEW $300

    Still in plastic, check out surfaces website details for info. 189cm
    http://www.surfaceskis.com/gear/hard...ife/index.html

    I've had these posted up a couple times, but everytime the buyers have bailed. So DO NOT waist my time if your not ready to paypal me.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    147
    Are you looking for any trades perhaps? This years Dukes?

    I have the first gen of there and they are amazing skis....

    Free bump regardless....
    First Chair.....Last Call.....

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    5
    hey i was wondering if the 189 one lifes are still for sale?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    3,360
    Quote Originally Posted by pollard View Post
    I've had these posted up a couple times, but everytime the buyers have bailed. So DO NOT waist my time if your not ready to paypal me.
    Good luck.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Revelstoke; Rogers Pass
    Posts
    866
    Any chance you know what the weight of them is?
    Quote Originally Posted by grrrr
    There are good men out there. Good men who are good looking, who ski hard, have their shit in order, know their priorities in life and will make you happy. I'm not one of them, but they are out there.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Salt Lake City
    Posts
    909
    Hopefully they don't break, explode, or catch on fire.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Fernie, B.C
    Posts
    6
    any pics of them not off a website like you holding them

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    calgary
    Posts
    50
    I want but no cash till I sell some stuff

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    110
    The skis are 1 pound 3.3 grams per ski (19.3 ounce per ski), that is if my kitchen scale is correct.. Unmounted 189's

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Vacationland
    Posts
    2,899
    These things kill, buy them

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Blandcouver
    Posts
    1,011
    Quote Originally Posted by seanpistol View Post
    Hopefully they don't break, explode, or catch on fire.
    No more love for Surface? I thought you were all over Surface. I remember you hooking up plenty of people up with LL2s a year or so back.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Salt Lake City
    Posts
    909
    I was a rep for them for a bit. Didn't support the product or the direction the company was going, so it was time to move on.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    5
    did you sell these yet?

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Sandy
    Posts
    4,814
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Pringnitz View Post
    The skis are 1 pound 3.3 grams per ski (19.3 ounce per ski), that is if my kitchen scale is correct.. Unmounted 189's

    Fuck, a pair is lighter then one DPS ski?
    When life gives you haters, make haterade.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by seanpistol View Post
    I was a rep for them for a bit. Didn't support the product or the direction the company was going, so it was time to move on.
    Didnt support the product or the direction, so you moved on? You were fired because you didn't do your job! selling skis... Remember?

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Revelstoke; Rogers Pass
    Posts
    866
    Given that the 2 emails I've sent to the company trying to get info about their skis went unanswered, I'd say selling skis isn't really a priority for Surface. Seanpistol probably fit right in.
    Quote Originally Posted by grrrr
    There are good men out there. Good men who are good looking, who ski hard, have their shit in order, know their priorities in life and will make you happy. I'm not one of them, but they are out there.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Minden, NV
    Posts
    106
    Quote Originally Posted by powfoka View Post
    Didnt support the product or the direction, so you moved on? You were fired because you didn't do your job! selling skis... Remember?
    Oh snap, son. It just got real up in this thread. Entertainment bump!

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    monument
    Posts
    5,332
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Pringnitz View Post
    The skis are 1 pound 3.3 grams per ski (19.3 ounce per ski), that is if my kitchen scale is correct.. Unmounted 189's
    perhaps you meant 1 pound 3.3 OUNCES?

    way to mix your units.

    and no your kitchen scale is not accurate, there is NO way that each ski can weigh a mere 1 pound 3.3 OUNCES.

    good luck with your sale.
    In search of the elusive artic powder weasel ...

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    5,911
    On my kitchen scale 189 LL2s weigh ~2100 grams per ski. That's light for a ski that large.

    19.3 ounces...Ryan, your kitchen scale smokes crack

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Hidden Valley
    Posts
    537
    I have these skis and they are light as hell, thats pretty much all you need to know...who cares about the exact numbers.....they are fucking light. /thread.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •