Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

People that don't like dogs

Fuck you. What is wrong with you?

Hilarious!

I don't like dogs and there's nothing wrong with me.

I don't like fat chicks.
    ˇÓrale, vato!

Maybe we don't like your dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva View Post
    I don't like fat chicks.
    What about fat bitches?

My dog hates fat chicks
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeStrummer
    The universe that is a vehicle is a funny and delicate thing. I fucked my wife in the back seat of our Saab in the parking lot before a Social D / Superchunk show at Red Rocks. After that the radio never worked again.

Quote Originally Posted by hafilax View Post
    What about fat bitches?
    I like all dogs. Except fish's dog.
    ˇÓrale, vato!

Quote Originally Posted by hafilax View Post
    I don't like dogs and there's nothing wrong with me.
    You're usually the last to know.
    "You damn colonials and your herds of tax write off dressage ponies". PNWBrit

Quote Originally Posted by fish View Post
    Fuck you. What is wrong with you?
    That about sums it up.

I just don't like the owners of dogs that let their dogs shit in my front yard and then dont clean it up.

Especially the one who let their dog shit next to my front door on 3 feet of pure white snow. You didn't think I would fucking see that?

I honestly don't like dogs, with the exception of my two dogs. Don't hate them, just don't go around asking people about their dogs or offer to watch friends dogs.

كافر
    (Infidel)

I'll take the bait, and be serious. When I was a wee tot I toddled up to a doggy and started petting it. It bit the shit out of my hand and I cried and I was freaked out about dogs for a long time.

My older daughter was terrified of dogs for no apparent reason until about 4 years ago. She got over it by her own force of will, and I am proud of her for that. We got a dog to reward and celebrate her conquering that fear.

Dogs are amazing and awesome animals. Unfortunately many of their "owners" are fucking idiots

As a concept, I love dogs. But that doesn't mean that every dog is awesome. Usually, it's the owner that is to blame, but that doesn't mean the dog doesn't suck.

Because of this, I work really hard to make sure that my dog is not one of the ones that suck. There will always be people who flat out don't like dogs, and there isn't much I can do about that, but I want all the rest to love my dog.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin

I'm with DirkaDirkaJack. I don't hate dogs and actually like a few of them but on average I find them annoying. I know that it's mostly because people don't take/have the time to train them properly but then it becomes my problem.

I love most dogs, but I hate most children

That is fucking funny and must be properly embedded.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiEPb36mSq0"]YouTube- Don't trust anyone who says they don't like dogs[/ame]

All depends on the dog and the fat chick. I would kick a small dog if I could, especially if it's yapping at me and being a little shit. And, you know, as far as fat chicks are concerned, well, it's like that black trainer said the other day at the gym - "I like some meat on those bones". Just, you know, not too much.

Let's do some livin'
    After, we die

If you were starving would you kill, butcher, cook and eat your own dog?
    كافر
    (Infidel)

Quote Originally Posted by Labcabin View Post
    I just don't like the owners of dogs that let their dogs shit in my front yard and then dont clean it up.

Especially the one who let their dog shit next to my front door on 3 feet of pure white snow. You didn't think I would fucking see that?
    With all due respect, sir, it just fucking kills me when humans complain about other animals shitting. There's fucking 7 billion of us and counting. And we're all shitting like bastards. Our shit washes over this planet like Satan's oatmeal bath. We're a pestilence.

Quote Originally Posted by timnormandin View Post
    With all due respect, sir, it just fucking kills me when humans complain about other animals shitting. There's fucking 7 billion of us and counting. And we're all shitting like bastards. Our shit washes over this planet like Satan's oatmeal bath. We're a pestilence.
    True, but I'm not doing it on your doorstep.
    "You damn colonials and your herds of tax write off dressage ponies". PNWBrit

I hate all my neighbors' dogs because they bark endlessly and needlessly. I think people in cities and their dogs suck. City dogs are cooped-up inside or out in the yard barking and shitting and barking again and again. I will get another dog once I live in a place that has the yard and surroundings conducive to providing enough room and space and fresh air for my dog and myself. My cousin lives in a 800sq ft apt w/ 2 huge labs and i think its fucking ridiculous, poor dogs and stupid humans
    end rant
    stay outta my line

Quote Originally Posted by timnormandin View Post
    Having children, raising animals for food and owning pets extend your personal shit distribution responsibility matrix. What's your point?