View Poll Results: Are you comming to the 04-05 EC Mini Summit?

Voters
66. You may not vote on this poll
  • 100% fo sure

22 33.33%
  • Most Likely (will be there if nothing else comes up)

24 36.36%
  • Will try but refuse to commit as I am a waffler so don't count on it

17 25.76%
  • Definitely not

3 4.55%
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9
    Quote Originally Posted by schuss
    I was largely kidding, as I'll be charging into the trees like a perturbed rhino. We'll see how that works out.
    Ha, my (old and out of shape) body will probably try to follow you until my out of practice brain starts to hold me back. But, since it's a faulty brain and I've trained myself not to listen to it I'll be just fine. Then I'll go sit in a corner and burn one and all will be well

Quote Originally Posted by basom
    thats pretty cool apex. stoked people are stoked.

lets not start self segregating here. the place isn't that huge. i'm guessing most people will end up sharing runs with pretty much most people.
    I'm not saying I'm the Gape-o-matic 2005, just that I'm prob. not as rad-rad gnar-gnar rock star as some others. In the end I have as much fun as the next guy. Like I said, I'm ready to be taught a thing or two from a willing east cost yoda. See you there.

On another note what about rooms? Where are people staying?

On another note what about rooms? Where are people staying?
    I keep telling myself to check out what's available and I keep putting it off. I hope something's still available.

Quote Originally Posted by half-fast
    I'm definitely in... who wants to find the room?
    Did anyone come up with a room? I need one for friday and sat. night.

This is all really new to me, but I'm going to try to make it up for at least 2 days if I find a friend to make the trip with me....what days would be best to go?

A new maggette, sweet. Welcome JONG!

The most people will be there on saturday and sunday since most of us are office drones on the weekdays.

katie is wicked hot, btw.

gettin' 112 a night for the motel with 2 queen beds and a pullout couch. Could easily sleep 4 or 5 mags if people are willing to floor it. If someone who's staying both the 4th and 5th wants to book, I'll throw in for a bed. You have to book through expedia or something to get past the minimum stay reqs though.

Quote Originally Posted by Katie4
    This is all really new to me, but I'm going to try to make it up for at least 2 days if I find a friend to make the trip with me....what days would be best to go?
    Welcome Katie! Check the other thread, do you need two of the half price vouchers? I'm almost out.

Stoke On! One week left.

I just booked a room at:
    Stowe Motel
    2043 Mountain Rd
    Stowe, VT 05672
    USA

for friday and saturday nights-$112 a night
    2 queen beds, etc-if anybody wants to share it-pm me

Quote Originally Posted by half-fast
    I just booked a room at:
    Stowe Motel
    2043 Mountain Rd
    Stowe, VT 05672
    USA

for friday and saturday nights-$112 a night
    2 queen beds, etc-if anybody wants to share it-pm me
    Just called dibs on a bed. There is a pull out that would make it $37.3 a night a piece. anyone?

Wow, I am soooooo out of touch with what's been going on with this. Pending the forecast, I might see if I could make this work.

Any chance someone that knows WTF they're doing mounting bindings would like to mount up a pair of Spats? If forecast and snow conditions are Spat-worthy, this significantly increases the likelihood of me coming.

The guys at Skiershop can mount Spatulas. I work at a shop in Burlington and might be working Friday night. I mounted my Spatulas last week. It only took me a few hours of fumbling about and ignoring customers. What bindings are you putting on them?

update from Stowe- conditions over the mountain are good. Crowds from this week have skied off most obvious snow, but woods are still in fun shape and the coverage is very good. Knock on wood, dance, sacrifice virgins, and make it snow a lot this week.

Hey Guys, looks like I'm not going to make it up. I'm kind of bummed, but stuff came up. Anyways, I'll keep checking back for other summits and stuff.

here's a link to some stowe stokage from 2/24:
    stowe photos (not mine)

Sounds like a good time. Hope there are some woods dudes (or dudetes) in the group. I'm usually with the KZoners. Hope to see them and some new faces up there....RustyK!

Will be up at Stowe on Saturday. Can't wait to be jonged ...

Quote Originally Posted by Highway Star
    Speaking of that, what are we looking at for ability levels here? What kind of shape are people in and what kind of shit are they capable of skiing, and at what speeds for how long?
    I can drink with the best of 'em, I eat lots of fried foods, and I've started watching more TV, so I'm pretty confident I can hang with the rippers. I also found some no-iron wax from 1974 and scraped the rust off my Geze bindings, so you know I'll be trucking on my gear. And I'll prolly beat all you foos to the fireplace in the lodge.
    Nice.
    [quote][//quote]

Just pulled the trigger on two nights (Mar 4th and 5th; friday and saturday) at the Sun and Ski. Thanks for the deal 'Stowevibe'!

Got room for one, plus some floorspace. $92 plus half of whatever tax is if you want a bed. Pitch in for beer or dinner and the floor is yours.

I'm gonna post this on the other 'mini' thread too, just in case someone reads one but not the other.

BTW: if you didn't catch 'stowevibe's post, it includes breakfast buffet.

SkiJunky - PM sent.

shmerham - might want in on that. $92 total, right, not each night? PM me details, etc. Gonna try and pull the trigger tonight/tomorrow, just gotta work a few things out.

I'm in, thanks Gravitylover and StoweVibe. Pedro, how do I get my custom avatar in here

I'm looking thru the thread, but can't find where everyone is meeting and what time? I've got the channel number though..

Quote Originally Posted by RustyK
    I'm looking thru the thread, but can't find where everyone is meeting and what time? I've got the channel number though..
    Try this thread http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=25922