Any changes to 2011 Dynastar Big Dump?

Paging Waxman...Paging Waxman!!

Any changes to next year's Big Dump. The 2011 catalog says a rocker(more of a low profile tip) of 290mm x 55mm. We measured this year's at 220-230mm x 50mm but that was unflexed(camber not compressed) and forgot to check it out with skis compressed. Is it right in assuming that the rocker gets longer for next year? Everything else staying the same, other than graphics of course?

I've been out on this years Dynastar Big Dump both on the mountain(W/B) and sled-skiing in the last couple weeks and I must say I'm really liking it. Much more versatile than I would of thought. Of course this thing slays in powder but I could make any size radius turn pretty effortlessly. Didn't really matter the speed or the condition of the snow. Didn't get it into the trees though, the weight may add some hinderance there. Even considering this as a daily driver, although a bit excessive at 120mm underfoot. I think a big reason I like this ski is that the tail is not too stiff, doesn't punish you when you get lazy as opposed to a ski like the RC112.

Should I just pull the trigger on this years? Waiting to try the El Dictators next week. Anything else that might compare in ride? 4Frnt EHPs? This updated Bro 192/194 Splat's talking about? It would be nice to get away with something not so heavy.

There are some mint Big Dumps in Village Sports in town with a sticker saying $550 obo on. Drilled once but look to be in good shape. Kinda tempted myself!

PM waxman. he knows all

$549 http://www.levelninesports.com/dynas...cm-p-6729.html or pm newt22 he has a pair he wants to part with
    If ski companies didn't make new skis every year I wouldn't have to get new skis every year.

www.levelninesports.com
    http://skiingyeti.blogspot.com/

Changes...? I don't know that they could squeeze anymore "AWESOME" into that ski without blowing it out to 155 under foot.

okbye
    TELL YOUR BOOBS TO QUIT STARING AT MY EYES!!!1!

Here, I'll help you out:
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody Famous View Post
    RENO SUPERMOTO

I got a pair, they're so sick, and yea, you're right, easy to ski and versatile. The fuckers will carve trenches and get rebound out of turns on groomers.

I don't get why they're so heavy though. The weight is right on par with my 200cm 235 flex Iggy FFF's which are almost identical in shape, just a lot longer and slightly stiffer. I haven't actually weighed them accurately, but they feel about the same, if anything i'd say the big dump is actually heavier, which is retarded.

They suck on sidesteps.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________
    "We don't need predator control, we need whiner control. Anyone who complains that "the gummint oughta do sumpin" about the wolves and coyotes should be darted, caged, and released in a more suitable habitat for them, like the middle of Manhattan." - Spats

"I'm constantly doing things I can't do. Thats how I get to do them." - Pablo Picasso

Cisco and his wife are fragile idiots who breed morons.

Testament to how fucking heavy my Rockers are, because I didn't think the Big Dumps were too bad when I picked them up.

They are massive planks with metal after all

There are deals to be had if you look around. I hooked up a couple maggots with pairs for under $400 shipped. I've seen some cheaper ones floating around on ebay...
    I french kissed Kelly Kapowski.

Quote Originally Posted by spthomson View Post
    There are deals to be had if you look around. I hooked up a couple maggots with pairs for under $400 shipped. I've seen some cheaper ones floating around on ebay...
    Hooked up for sure, thank you

new graphic, same ski, don't belive the catalog as it also says all the sultans are rockered...
    what's orange and looks good on hippies?
    fire

rails are for trains
    If I had a dollar for every time capitalism was blamed for problems caused by the government I'd be a rich fat film maker in a baseball hat.

www.theguideshut.ca

the pair i saw at ispo had like 2-2.5cm of camber. bad pressing on a proto? or how they are?
    go for rob

www.dpsskis.com

Quote Originally Posted by marshalolson View Post
    the pair i saw at ispo had like 2-2.5cm of camber. bad pressing on a proto? or how they are?
    I've seen 4 pairs (this years) they all had about 1cm or a bit less.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________
    "We don't need predator control, we need whiner control. Anyone who complains that "the gummint oughta do sumpin" about the wolves and coyotes should be darted, caged, and released in a more suitable habitat for them, like the middle of Manhattan." - Spats

"I'm constantly doing things I can't do. Thats how I get to do them." - Pablo Picasso

Cisco and his wife are fragile idiots who breed morons.

i've had 6 pairs go through my demo fleet or to athletes i help out and i don't think any have had more than a centimeter of camber
    what's orange and looks good on hippies?
    fire

rails are for trains
    If I had a dollar for every time capitalism was blamed for problems caused by the government I'd be a rich fat film maker in a baseball hat.

www.theguideshut.ca

What's the verdict on this? An online retailer sent me a 2010 - 2011 pair instead the discounted 2009 - 2010 pair I ordered. When I hand-flex side by side with my 2009 - 2010 pair the new pair seems to be a little softer.

I love this ski, but I wouldn't love a softer version.