Thread: Vaporizers

after getting over the butane issues my iolite is

LittleYellowFriend Guest

LittleYellowFriend Guest

Quote Originally Posted by passholer View Post
    after getting over the butane issues my iolite is
    Details???

LittleYellowFriend Guest

LYF, I don't get it. You like posting pics of dick tools and sex toys. Great. This thread is about smoking accessories so unless you're trying to tell us you like smoking cock, at least post something funny. You're usually decent at that.
    "If you limit your choices only to what seems possible or reasonable, you disconnect yourself from what you truly want, and all that is left is a compromise." -Robert Fritz

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    not enough nun fisters in that community

I think he is saying your "accessories" look like marital aids.
    No Roger, No Rerun, No Rent

Dude, if you see a bong and think "dick pump" it just means you're a fag and you have cocks on the brain. No need to blame anyone else for that or subject us to your fantasy device collection. Just sayin.
    "If you limit your choices only to what seems possible or reasonable, you disconnect yourself from what you truly want, and all that is left is a compromise." -Robert Fritz

LittleYellowFriend Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by DoWork View Post
    Dude, if you see a bong and think "dick pump" it just means you're a fag and you have cocks on the brain. No need to blame anyone else for that or subject us to your fantasy device collection. Just sayin.

hahah, your a fag if you think that bong looks like a dick

Thanks for sharing your personal collection with us, but I could do without the dicks. You're fuckin' up my high brah.

LittleYellowFriend Guest
    Its only a dick if you're a fag.

Quote Originally Posted by mmmthmtskier View Post
    Details???
    ya my local store is stocking this xikar and it works,but i am refilling it every 3 or 4 bowls.
    i think if its not full i don't get the big blue spark needed to starter up.when i just fill it, the next few bowls start fast.
    i guess i could be just running out of butane too,but i don't want to have to order some expensive gas, so i put up with it and refill often

It's okay, LYF don't feel bad about yourself... Something like 8% of kids do it, but whatever...

Now keep your dick google searches in your fucking ghostbusters lunchbox/dick treasure chest like a good fag, mmkay? Thanks.

Just used the vape last night in conjunction with the gravity... oh my gawd.

Quote Originally Posted by passholer View Post
    ya my local store is stocking this xikar and it works,but i am refilling it every 3 or 4 bowls.
    i think if its not full i don't get the big blue spark needed to starter up.when i just fill it, the next few bowls start fast.
    i guess i could be just running out of butane too,but i don't want to have to order some expensive gas, so i put up with it and refill often
    Might need to vent and refill:

http://my-iolite.com/support_3.asp

Also has a list of recommended butanes, not easy to find even in an urban/suburban setting.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech Tonics View Post
    since i posted i found the vapir1 5.0. you can purchase "balloons" that can fill with the vapor.

anyone with some experiene with this thing. At $150ish it seems much more reasonable, and the unit is hand-held.

the kiddos are still young enough that the don't know to go looking for stuff...yet.

and that being said, this is, of course, to vaporize tobacco.
    The vaipir1 is a great device for it's price. It uses re-loadable discs and a convection fan. Digital temp control and ability to switch between balloon and whip make it pretty effective for extracting THC. I usually put a disc in at around 300 and then raise the temp 5 degrees for each sequential hit.

jgb@etree Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by DoWork View Post
    Just used the vape last night in conjunction with the gravity... oh my gawd.
    Nice. I haven't seen/used a gravity bong since college. Please elaborate on your design. Did you use a volcano or a whip style vape? I can figure out how you set it up if you had a bag style unit like the 'cano, but am confuzzled as to how you would accomplish this feat with a whip style unit.

^^^

Just pull it slow with the vape mouthpiece to the bowl/open end... piece of cake!

I use a DaBuddha vape (whip style) and the GB is a water filtration unit I made from the biggest bottle of Grey Goose you can buy. I took off the bottom with a high speed die cutter and put a longstem slide in the synthetic cork thingy and attached a tube to the bottom so it would go the rest of the way down (like a replacement hooka downstem). Whether you use it regular style or with the vape, it bubbles it super clean, smooth and dense and gives a great rip. I made it from the goose bottle because the plastic 3 liters collapse with a water filtration downstem. Made it a few years ago when I was bored as fuck, works great and looks cool too.

jgb@etree Guest
    Holy shit - you got innovative with that. We used to use the 2/3 liter soda bottles and just screw a threaded bowlpiece into the cap - I've never even considered a stem piece taking the smoke into the h2o, but thinking about it now, I guess thats why it's a gravity *bong*. I've always referred to my contraptions as gravity bongs, but I guess they're really more like a gravity steamroller or something, since the smoke doesn't get forced thru the water.

Kudos to you for doing it right.

dowork

great work on making a personal recreation device, please keep sharing this knowledge and maybe post a pic if you can?
    i love vape

Yeah DW I would love to see a picture of that set up, for us visual learners

Thanks doodz, I'll try to remember to post a quick pic tomorrow if I have time before I roll to the hills for the weekend...

LittleYellowFriend Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by mdblows View Post
    Yeah DW I would love to see a picture of that set up, for us visual learners

Lol, you are such a faggot... Do you even burn or do you just smoke pole?

Do, this is just a "little" issue, hope it doesn't become yours. don't stress the pics, i've got plenty of time. keep a sense of humor about it till your ready to pounce.