Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Virgina (It's humid here)
    Posts
    4,498

    YellowEye (dog's "Redeye")

    I'm a complete idiot with post processing and have only used the iphoto that came with my ancient mac.
    What I do know is that in-camera Redeye correction doesn't do shit for the yellow eye that my boys get and neither does iphoto. If I delve into the world of Photoshop et. al., will I find an easy solution? Or will I need to become a PP ninja before I receive any satisfaction?

    Last edited by jm2e; 03-16-2010 at 02:22 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Jongistan
    Posts
    5,322
    Off camera flash, red eye eliminating pre-flash or adjust in post.

    Lightroom has a red eye removal tool, easier than doing it in PS IMHO. Lightroom is cheaper than PS and serves as a good image organizer
    Quote Originally Posted by Tunco perfectly summarizing TGR View Post
    It is like Days of Our Lives', but with retards.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    berkeley
    Posts
    1,635
    easy to do in PS.

    make a selective color adjustment layer. create a layer mask in which everything is hidden except the eyes. in the selective color layer, select 'yellows' from the drop-down menu. then adjust the yellow and black sliders as you see fit.

    if that doesn't make sense, throw up a pic (the one linked in your OP doesn't exist) and i'll show you what i mean.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Virgina (It's humid here)
    Posts
    4,498
    Quote Originally Posted by smalls View Post
    ...throw up a pic (the one linked in your OP doesn't exist)
    ...that's so weird. I don't know how that happened!

    Anyway, here's another:

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Jongistan
    Posts
    5,322
    Quote Originally Posted by smalls View Post
    easy to do in PS.

    make a selective color adjustment layer. create a layer mask in which everything is hidden except the eyes. in the selective color layer, select 'yellows' from the drop-down menu. then adjust the yellow and black sliders as you see fit.

    if that doesn't make sense, throw up a pic (the one linked in your OP doesn't exist) and i'll show you what i mean.
    Using a clone stamp would be pretty easy too.

    I still stand by my statement that doing it in Lightroom would be the easiest way though.

    Cute dog.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tunco perfectly summarizing TGR View Post
    It is like Days of Our Lives', but with retards.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •