Thread: Superior POV

Superior POV

Had to get it while the getting was good. Headed up with ectreeskier11, whapworth, and my cousin Ole who is in town from Norway. Ran into a few other groups up there who had the same plans as us. Footage is a little washed out from the cloud at the top and the bright sun throughout the rest of the run. Whatever. The snow was deep most of the way. But it had started to get a little manky in the bottom flats.

I'm guessing ectreeskier11 might have a painkiller-induced tripped out version sometime in the near future...

TRs, photos, videos, and building skis (2 pairs so far...):
    http://wasatchprotocol.wordpress.com/

great footage TT thanks. Wills told about it last night and the level fun that was had. Wish I was there

how long does the skin/hike up there take?
    Hamme one dem beers

aaahhhhhhh@#$!#%!#%$, i wish every damn day could be like that, that was soo glorious and skiing is such a problem for me it takes precedent over all else and when the Great White Magician is storming it's the only thing i can think about. Great day fellas.

syringes of snow

how the hell am i going to manage without skiing for the next couple weeks? what a day boys, that was one of the better "runs" of my life (the best?). thanks for the non pov shots, it's been awhile since i've seen myself ski! look for something from me in awhile, i haven't even managed to look at the footage in light of my exciting afternoon/night.

Good stuff. Too bad that Contour cam (I'm assuming) doesn't compensate for the white saturation. I've been meaning to get to Superior these last two seasons and just haven't had the timing I want. Good stoke.

Well done, very well done. I was over in Days and kept telling my buddy "today would be the perfect day to hit Sup". Glad you confirmed that one for me.
    "In the woods, we return to reason and faith. There I feel that nothing can befall me in life, — no disgrace, no calamity, (leaving me my eyes,) which nature cannot repair." -Emerson

Nice...such a great ski. Got it once in waist deep fresh....best run of my life.