TR: Solitude, UT - 3/5/10

Not sure what I did to deserve this past week. A deep day at Wildcat, NH on Saturday followed by a week of skiing in UT everything from corn, slush and crust to 20". Here's the POV footage from Friday at Solitude after the big dump.

POV Disclaimer: Nothing groundbreaking here - Watch it if you want to see what the skiing was like at Solitude on friday, and/or you like copious face shots and hucks that don't exceed 10 feet. If none of those appeal to you but you are a fan of either the Dirty Projectors or Jaydiohead, then you could press play, minimize it and just listen. All others need not apply.

My timing sucks this year.

ah man... you do indeed have good timing... the snow looks beautiful... nice work...

very nice

so sick!!!!!
    "Slid into the cave where Rocky was waiting with the bong and the snowlerblades"

Nice video, I suppose it means I spend too much time there if I knew where you were on most every turn.

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    Even though been there done that repeatedly for 13 seasons shit made me smile and I care you choose to post it. way to hit it good
    Tried to tell ya to come out icebrah
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

Quote Originally Posted by BobMc View Post
    Nice video, I suppose it means I spend too much time there if I knew where you were on most every turn.
    Thanks, either that or I don't spend enough time there.

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    Even though been there done that repeatedly for 13 seasons shit made me smile and I care you choose to post it. way to hit it good
    As sick as it can be, the place just ain't the same to me without the back room bro demo shop.

Headwall to Honeycomb.

Kind of like from Tucson to Tucumcari.

Next week is the week, Ice. Comp at the Bird and powder predicted. Do it.

Quote Originally Posted by release View Post
    Headwall to Honeycomb.

Kind of like from Tucson to Tucumcari.
    Preserved as quite possibly the first and only Linda Ronstadt reference in TGR history.