Need mags to fill out a Monarch cat trip Monday 3/22!

The trip has been canceled, someone else took our spot before we could fill it. I may try again for another date.

Need mags to fill out a Monarch cat trip Monday 3/22!

So J-Mo, myself, and a couple others reserved the Monarch cat 3/22 Monday and tried to fill it up with 10-12 people so we wouldn't get any slow tourists. Pechelman could not make it, thus we failed utterly. But we still want to go with people that rip, and we will do the best we can without his greatness.

Monarch at $180 for an all day cat is cheap cheap cheap. Steamboat is $400 and San Juan is $325! Let me know if you want in on this awesome deal!

Monday 3/22, I guarantee this will be better than going to work!

General info

Picture of J-Mo from 2009

All day cat skiing, super kickass gourmet lunch included. In my opinion this was a WAY better deal than Silverton, with way more skiing per dollar spent. Not to mention it's less than half the drive.

Typically we'd plan to head out the night before and crash in Salida (2.5hr drive from Denver) for very cheap. There's options for skiing somewhere else nearby on Sat/Sun like Crested Butte or Monarch itself if you want to. Total costs include the cat fee, some gas and possibly that cheap hotel in Salida. (Last year we spent less than $20 each on the hotel including breakfast.)

Previous reports from Monarch this season indicate that conditions are rockin'.

PM me if interested to let us know if you're in, we'll set up carpools from there. We have 8 people and need 2 more people at a minimum to make the trip a go.
    Last edited by coreshot-tourettes; 03-05-2010 at 04:53 PM.

1 maybe
    4 more people needed to make trip a go
    Last edited by coreshot-tourettes; 03-04-2010 at 11:41 AM.

2 maybes
    1 definite
    3 more people needed to make trip a go

2 maybes
    2 definite
    2 more people needed to make trip a go