Alta Peruvian Lodge crew -> JH. Whats skiing well?

Myself, a teleing vermonster, and a slitboarder (yeah we got cooboarders that live in Alta) are heading to JH for a quick session. Checked the avy and was wondering what kind of dragons you folks have dealt with this season. Is N. good to go etc. Until this past storm settled out we have all been a little gun shy down here on Hwy 210 on everything shady. Also besides the hwy and the Village where is some decent access? Thanks and if you see me at the wort repping alta I'll buy you a beer for a little info. Here I come el gorditos
    "A flute without any holes isn't a flute, but a donut with no hole is a danish" -Chevy Chase

"because, without beer, things do not seem to go as well" -Diary of Brother Epp, Capuchin Monastery

"beer is proof that god loves us, and wants us to be happy" -Benjamin Franklin

Rooster Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by mtnsORbust View Post
    Myself, a teleing vermonster, and a slitboarder (yeah we got cooboarders that live in Alta) are heading to JH for a quick session. Checked the avy and was wondering what kind of dragons you folks have dealt with this season. Is N. good to go etc. Until this past storm settled out we have all been a little gun shy down here on Hwy 210 on everything shady. Also besides the hwy and the Village where is some decent access? Thanks and if you see me at the wort repping alta I'll buy you a beer for a little info. Here I come el gorditos
    If you bring Colters dirty undies you're in.

better yet.. bring kate's

"my dirty laundry...the whites" I don't think Colter has anything but dirty underwear and I'm not sure Kate actually wears any What no p-dog love?

Anthony
    "A flute without any holes isn't a flute, but a donut with no hole is a danish" -Chevy Chase

"because, without beer, things do not seem to go as well" -Diary of Brother Epp, Capuchin Monastery

"beer is proof that god loves us, and wants us to be happy" -Benjamin Franklin