SLC floor/couch/ tour partners wanted 18th-21st

Heading down 18th-21st from Oregon and looking for at least some tour partners. Have the knowledge and gear for bc travel. Never been to utah though and dont know the snow or terrain..so partners would help me out.

Secondly, I'm trying to get some shots in so anyone providing hospitality will get hooked up with some hopefully great images. (some images from my last trip)

Lastly, if i cant find a place to stay. Is there overnight parking in llc or bcc? or a place i can pitch a tent for my stay?

Thanks

possible

I'll hike some Lcc with ya. I've seen tents up twin lakes pass (skin a mile above alta cop shop) White pine parking area would be allright to park(ignore the gays who pull in at 3 am,just kidding)I dont know Bcc ,maybe there has options too
    ski paintingshttp://michael-cuozzo.fineartamerica.com" horror has a face; you must make a friend of horror...horror and moral terror.. are your friends...if not, they are enemies to be feared...the horror"....col Kurtz

If I'm in town, I could probably help you out. I'll know more by this weekend whether I'll be here or MT for that week. PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by baron View Post
    I'll hike some Lcc with ya. I've seen tents up twin lakes pass (skin a mile above alta cop shop) White pine parking area would be allright to park(ignore the gays who pull in at 3 am,just kidding)I dont know Bcc ,maybe there has options too
    sounds good. From what I've heard I'll probably stick to lcc and I'll PM you before I head out and see if you're still up for a quick tour.

thanks for the info

NJ Pine Barrens via Leucadia, CA via Long Beach Island, NJ
    There is a Hostel in SLC.. called the 880 Guest House.. 17 bucks a night, very clean and safe. I stayed there last year and then just last week. There is a Norweigen guy staying there who has been soloing it in the BCC BC. I'm actually heading back there in two weeks (I live near the beach beack east, and surf all year long, but after my experience last week with real powder, my life will never be the same). I leave on the 18th, but if you want, I'll see if I can show him this thread and/or tell him someone is coming into town who wants to BC BCC.
    Be Well.

Jh

LBInjSurfer, that's some great information. That Hostel is exactly what I was looking for and hopefully I'll get to experience the utah powder for myself. Getting pretty tired of this warm winter in oregon