Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexter Rutecki View Post
    You don't bump my chair, you're gonna hear about. Got it, whippersnapper?
    Who's chair? Mine's the TiLite TR, yellow spokes

Kied is offline Inconsiderate Tree Killer
    Quote Originally Posted by suitupshowup View Post
    and have to deal with unruly/belittling/rude people on a day to day basis
    ...may I be the first to welcome you to the TGR forums.

Note to self: people who buy movies off the internet on a legend (ary mythic holy!grail) posting above.

What? Do you fucker's even ski? This thread dissapoints. Kick the fucker in the cunt if you're pissed, and stop bitching about it. Done-zo. You can apply the same ointment to utards on the skintrack, coloraraddin's on the sidecountry easypeay sled routes, and weatherwatchingdouches everywhere.

Medication from your grammy. Where is that pic of the Columbia (tm) gmilf? She's got all of you tied up and sore.

Come to think of it, she would make a great alias.

Quote Originally Posted by schwerty View Post
    Nothing about tacos yet? I'm going for huevos for breakfast tomorrow and and taco bus for lunch. I hear JHAF know where to find the best tacos in both valleys. I followed them to the secret carnitas stash once.
    are you fucking kidding me?

did you not see my cartoon-taco wearing a cape post?

dude

Quote Originally Posted by YetiMan View Post
    are you fucking kidding me?

did you not see my cartoon-taco wearing a cape post?

dude
    Ha. That was good. Missed it.

My huevos with chorizo were delicious this morning. Saw a JHAF member there. He was nice to me.

This is great "in an effort to stay professional" I will post as an alias, slander you without naming you specifically so a whole group looks bad, and leave out any specific details so you in your anonymity you won't be able to defend your actions. If you wanted to stay "professional" you would have STFU or confronted the individual immediately face to face about their actions, that would have been the professional thing to do.

Quote Originally Posted by mwthomsen View Post
    This is great "in an effort to stay professional" I will post as an alias, slander you without naming you specifically so a whole group looks bad, and leave out any specific details so you in your anonymity you won't be able to defend your actions. If you wanted to stay "professional" you would have STFU or confronted the individual immediately face to face about their actions, that would have been the professional thing to do.
    x2

This thread is fucking dumb. Just because someone makes a documentary about some ski bums does not mean that those guys need to be nice to you and suck your dick. What kind of faggot goes and cries about it on the internet?
    Training for Alpental

^^^^ What type of fag??? I think your question answered itself.........a fag's fag!

how many snowboaders have pissed this guy off. perhaps he's due for a career change.
    We, the RATBAGGERS, formally axcept our duty is to trigger avalaches on all skiers ...

Signing in to say that the maggot collective has lived up to every expectation that I have developed over time. To the OP, you are a pussy. To everyone else who posted, thanks for the entertainment value.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-AXTx4PcKI"]YouTube- Alec Baldwin - Best performance[/ame]
    License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations

I read this thread until my eyes bled...

Alec Baldwin FTW!

Thread Hi-jack for very funny Video-

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZ3FyFFDDiY&feature=fvw"]YouTube- John Mayer for Dummies: Key of Awesome #14[/ame]

One post alias Jong.
    Niiice
    . . .

Thanks for the bump CS, this shit is rich with der funniez.

All of the original AF'ers have families and mortgages these days. Their kids roll their patches now.
    Cap'n Benny's boy is a terror to ski with and already a rule breaker. He got yanked at some races at The reaally Big recently.

JB's boy, the Vanilla Gorilla is a mtn. crusher at 6'2"/240 and liiiiikes to drink in the tramline. Hanging by a thread, that one. Sword of Damocles...

Different times, people, place. Same passion for the Tetons and the grillage.

And skiing.
    It's a mutation, really.