Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by JONG SLAUGHTER View Post
    YOU GUYS SURE SHOWED THE ONE POST JONG!
    Don't fuck with me, fella. I'm talking about a fuckin' Cadillac car that you owe me...

I quit

Name:  F17360F6-120E-44AF-92EC-2C19D8A8AD1B.jpeg
Views: 258
Size:  25.5 KB
    Last edited by ill-advised strategy; 03-25-2020 at 04:48 PM. Reason: Updated dead photo

Swift. Silent. Douche.
    "Nothing is funnier than Hitler." - Smokey McPole

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    Jackson?
    Don't get the mad
    get butthurt and post
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    Please be more vague. I have trouble wrapping my mind around so many details.
    I'll fill you in on the details...

Homeboy was working the late night shift at the gas station and walked in on rad skier guy in the mens room, who was hammered out of his mind and busy savagely cornholing the 17 yr old cashier girl up against the wall. Buddy kind of, sort of thought he was dating this girl because he gave her a ride home one night, but when he made eye contact with her in the wash room, all she did was smile sheepishly at him while grunting to the thrusting going in and out of her tight, pink ass.

After it was over, extremo skier dude dropped his cigarette butt in the urinal, pulled up his pants and staggered back to his car with out saying a word. The poor cashier girl had never been ass fucked before, so she let out a ravenous bloody shart that sprayed all over the place and quickly ran off. Buddy ended up having to mop the bloody anal sauce off the bath room floor, so he is obviously a bit butthurt himself.

this thread is good comedy!

so, exactly how did he know he was jhaf anyway? i'm sure w/ the flick it's all cool and rad to say you were a jhaf...the wannabes are probably coming out of the woodwork. jhaf is what it is...but it kind of died when they opened ob, didn't it? i suppose you can poach the closed in-bound lines still.

powder11 your description of what happened just gave me a big chubby! You should write for Penthouse Forums! For the original poster, you should have just kicked the dude's ass instead of let it get to you. At least that's what I would have done and it would have made a much better post. Instead, you opted for being a whiney bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by FuniSmell View Post
    powder11 your description of what happened just gave me a big chubby! You should write for Penthouse Forums! For the original poster, you should have just kicked the dude's ass instead of let it get to you. At least that's what I would have done and it would have made a much better post. Instead, you opted for being a whiney bitch.
    OK....thanks for sharing...
    The Sheriff is near!

Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post

Homeboy was working the late night shift at the gas station and walked in on rad skier guy in the mens room, who was hammered out of his mind and busy savagely cornholing the 17 yr old cashier girl up against the wall. Buddy kind of, sort of thought he was dating this girl because he gave her a ride home one night, but when he made eye contact with her in the wash room, all she did was smile sheepishly at him while grunting to the thrusting going in and out of her tight, pink ass.

After it was over, extremo skier dude dropped his cigarette butt in the urinal, pulled up his pants and staggered back to his car with out saying a word. The poor cashier girl had never been ass fucked before, so she let out a ravenous bloody shart that sprayed all over the place and quickly ran off. Buddy ended up having to mop the bloody anal sauce off the bath room floor, so he is obviously a bit butthurt himself.
    That is comedy gold
    I don't work and I don't save, desperate women pay my way.

Last night I had a dream that I was in AK with the TGR crew. Everyone was cool except one guy. Ian McIntosh pulls me aside and says, "you suck at skiing and don't belong here. GO HOME HAOLE. Here on the North Shore we treat friends mo betta."

Ian is such as asshole.
    A woman reported to police at 6:30 p.m. that she was being "smart-mouthed."

I picture the scene where Harkin Banks is getting his ass reamed by Rudi Garmish.

Can't find it on youtube...too bad.

Rooster Guest

^^^That works too. Love Kendo at the begining of that one...I was thinking of the one where Harkin walks up to Rudi in the restraunt and Rudi shits on him.

So what's with these JHAF'ers acting like Rudi Garmish?

How can you tell those JHAF guys apart? They all look the same. like when they are yelling Banzai and going huge on you. Just be humble grasshopper and bring them Hornitos.

Raising my leg and marking my spot in this awesome thread!
    Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    It's the same argument for prostitution. There's a lot of people in this world who won't be getting laid unless they pay big bucks or fuck an artificial life form. No amount of consolation, pity or comiserating is going to change that reality.
    Slaughter is the best medicine.

Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    ^^^That works too. Love Kendo at the begining of that one...I was thinking of the one where Harkin walks up to Rudi in the restraunt and Rudi shits on him.

So what's with these JHAF'ers acting like Rudi Garmish?
    But the funny part is that HARKIN needs the lady to step up and speak for him........
    always forward but never straight

Did the wall of voodoo enflame your fundamentalist Christian sentiments?

Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post

I WAS NOT DRUNK, what kind of man do you think I am!
    and she was 18! I saw her ID...honest

Quote Originally Posted by F.D.V. View Post
    Raising my leg and marking my spot in this awesome thread!
    I thought you squatted
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.

Our OP should try this instead of whining on a forum...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyWBmTq3JJw"]YouTube- Doctor's Visit[/ame]

FTW- Telebobski!

" I will kick you in the tits"

Nothing about tacos yet? I'm going for huevos for breakfast tomorrow and and taco bus for lunch. I hear JHAF know where to find the best tacos in both valleys. I followed them to the secret carnitas stash once.

I *might* be in the Taco bus region for lunch. Secret handshake to learn the skintrack, though.
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

this thread is great. JONG!
    Bonfire Films