Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thumbs down Jackson Hole Air Force Disappoints

Where to begin?? I've been living in Teton Valley for over a year now and have come to understand the JH Air Force as a group of avid skiiers who embody the free skiing movement. To me, these guys represent a love and respect for this sport which I have come to admire and look up to emmensely. My heroic image of the group was shattered today when an unexepected encounter with one of them arose at my place of work. In an effort to remain professional, I can't go into detail, but I will say that the encounter was the rudest and most degrading experience that I have ever had with a client. I work in the ski industry, and have to deal with unruly/belittling/rude people on a day to day basis, but I never thought that it would come from a JH Air Force member. Maybe I'm being too sensitive, but this was the most dissapointing interaction that I've ever experienced in my place of work.

Assholes can ski and post on message boards.

Nice blog and thanks for the details. I might as well be reading the rant section on craigslist.

Great first post.
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Well, I'm not allowed to delete this post, but, I can say, go fuck yourselves, everybody!

Rooster Guest
    I said Fucking over-easy!! What the fuck is so hard about that?!

suitupshowupshutup

sweet blog loser, now go try to be somebody.
    "If you limit your choices only to what seems possible or reasonable, you disconnect yourself from what you truly want, and all that is left is a compromise." -Robert Fritz

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    not enough nun fisters in that community

Your damn right I was unruly.

What part of "yes I want fries with that" didn't you understand?

this thread disappoints

Quote Originally Posted by suitupshowup View Post
    In an effort to remain professional, I can't go into detail, but I will say that the encounter was the rudest and most degrading experience that I have ever had with a client. I work in the ski industry, and have to deal with unruly/belittling/rude people on a day to day basis.
    I think you are using the phrase "work in the ski industry" a little too loosely.

i don't get it. did he rape you?

Quote Originally Posted by Hutch View Post
    I think you are using the phrase "work in the ski industry" a little too loosely.
    my experience working in the ski industry making breakfast burritos really showed me just how dark the hearts of ski bums can be. sure, ski hero, have your coffee and egg mccolister with ham, but how about a hug every now and then?

I said suck the motherfucker, you bitin it, shit!

Does working in the ski industry = working in a restaurant in Jackson?
    Quote Originally Posted by other grskier View Post
    well, in the three years i've been skiing i bet i can ski most anything those 'pro's' i listed can, probably

For fuck's sake, I take my shit into a shop and ask for a mount, and you drill a fucking hole right through the fucking base of the ski. I expect better. Call me unfuckingreasonable.

Where to begin?? I've been living in Teton Valley for over a year now

Maybe he did not realize you are a hard core local? Probably just a little misunderstanding between rad bros.

Where to begin?? I've been living in Teton Valley for over a year now and have come to understand the JH Air Force as a group of avid skiiers who embody the free skiing movement. To me, these guys represent a love and respect for this sport which I have come to admire and look up to emmensely. My heroic image of the group was shattered today when an unexepected encounter with one of them arose at my place of work. In an effort to remain professional, I can't go into detail, but I will say that the encounter was the rudest and most degrading experience that I have ever had with a client. I work in the ski industry, and have to deal with unruly/belittling/rude people on a day to day basis, but I never thought that it would come from a JH Air Force member. Maybe I'm being too sensitive, but this was the most dissapointing interaction that I've ever experienced in my place of work.
    You don't bump my chair, you're gonna hear about. Got it, whippersnapper?
    [quote][//quote]

this thread is becoming a legend very quickly
    "Whenever I get a massage, I ALWAYS request a dude." -lionelhutz

"You can't shave off stupid." -lionelhutz

"I was hoping for ice." -lionelhutz

"It's simple science." -lionelhutz

You REALLY should not have called him Fabio, flatlander!
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Let me guess, you asked for paper, he gave you plastic?

Quote Originally Posted by pajaro enfermo View Post
    i don't get it. did he rape you?
    Gotta admit, I LOL'd over this one...

An alias?

I am thinking you are an alias and not a Jong newbe who came here to vent on a first port?

Am I wrong?

And, really who gives a fuck about the Jacson Hole Air Farce?

But please tell exactly how a core bro bra skier dude in Jackson hole showed his ass?

Sounds like someone skimped on the astroglide.
    Move upside and let the man go through...

One point, in fact, of which I spoke to you of which -- I can't talk to you about here. Listen to me, the statute, it's for your protection. I have no complaints with that, in fact, I was a member of the board when we drafted it, so quite the opposite. It says that you can change your mind three working days from the time the deal is closed. Which is not until the check is cashed.

Quote Originally Posted by BenWA View Post
    One point, in fact, of which I spoke to you of which -- I can't talk to you about here. Listen to me, the statute, it's for your protection. I have no complaints with that, in fact, I was a member of the board when we drafted it, so quite the opposite. It says that you can change your mind three working days from the time the deal is closed. Which is not until the check is cashed.
    A B C!!!! See this watch? It cost more than your car.
    [quote][//quote]

"Will you go to lunch? Go to lunch. WILL you GO to LUNCH? "
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

When you die you're going to regret the things you don't do. You think you're queer? I'm going to tell you something: we're all queer. You think that you're a thief? So what? You get befuddled by a middle-class morality? Get shut of it. Shut it out. You cheated on your wife? You did it, live with it. You fuck little girls, so be it. There's an absolute morality? May be. And then what? If you think there is, then be that thing. Bad people go to hell? I don't think so. If you think that, act that way. A hell exists on earth? Yes. I won't live in it. That's me.

You ever take a dump made you feel you'd just slept for twelve hours? Or a piss?

Mamet's a fucking genius.
    [quote][//quote]

Quote Originally Posted by shredgnar View Post
    I said suck the motherfucker, you bitin it, shit!
    ^ FTW.

Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.