So, who has ridiculously cheap twin tips they want to get rid of???

Preferably new, but real cheap...

Any takers?

Not ridiculously cheap, but Corbett's has:

01/02 Salomon Ten Eighty CAN $329.99 169

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

01/02 Salomon Ten Eighty CAN $329.99 177

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

02/03 Head Mad Trix with Plate Plugged Holes CAN $229.99 163 - 172 - 181

01/02 Volkl "V" TwinTip CAN $289.99 158 - 168

01/02 Dynastar Concept Pro CAN $289.99

01/02 Atomic Free Zone CAN $249.99 178

02/03 Rossignol Scratch FS CAN $369.99 168 - 174

Canadian prices..Those aren't too bad

Hmmm.......

Those mad_trix for about $160 US would be a pretty good deal...phUnk has spoken well of their all-around ability. The Corbett's guys are also good to deal with, I got them to come down on a price for some 173 Enemies last year. Some of those skis (Heads, def.) have been on their site for a year now. They'd probably throw in shipping if you asked nice.
    Last edited by Steven S. Dallas; 10-30-2003 at 07:24 PM.

the other thing you could do is the Snow Expo is the 7-8-9th at the Empire State Plaza. There is a ski swap/dealers blowing out last years inventory you might wanna give that a shot
    For sure, you have to be lost to find a place that can't be found, elseways everyone would know where it was

Laser- Where is the Empire state plaza?? And are we talking Nov 7,8,9 ?

And whats the deal with plate plugged holes ?

I think the plate plugged holes are there because they took the mad_trix spin-o-rama mounting plate off the ski.

Yeah that sounds right...but if im not mounting my bindings in those exact holes, the structure of the ski is weakened....

Eeeehhhh...Probably not so's you'd notice. General rule of thumb is that a ski is good for three different mounting points, probably more if the ski isn't even used (which these may or may not be, I'm assuming they aren't). I'm not trying to spam for Corbett's, but it's probably not a problem.

Hey alex, what's Corbett's site??

corbetts site

http://www.corbettssports.com/

as for the Empire state plaza my sense of direction in Albany isn't great but I'm assuming that you know how to get on I 90 basicly you want to go to 787 and take the exit for the Empire State Plaza/The Egg I think its exit 5 or 6 on 787 then go straight until you hit the North Parking lot pay your $2 to get in(and don't forget your ID because we all know that the Empire State Plaza is at the TOP of Al-Queda's hit list and that terrorists would never be able to forge a drivers license ) Once your in the garage take the elevator to the main concourse you can't miss the Snow Expo its November 7/8/9 as an added bonus TGR's High Life is showing in one of the rooms in the convention center

edit found some directions

Directions to the Empire State Plaza from Major Highways:

The Empire State Plaza is located in downtown Albany, just south of the State Capitol.

From the NORTH: Take I-87 (Northway) to I-90 (east) exit. Proceed east to I-787 and take Empire State Plaza Exit. Follow signs to North Visitors Parking Area.

From the SOUTH: Take NYS Thruway (Rte. 87) to Exit 23 (Albany) - straight through toll booth to I-787, then take Empire State Plaza exit and follow signs to North Visitors Parking area.

From the EAST: Take I-90 and cross Hudson River. Take exit to I-787 south, along river. Take Empire State Plaza exit and follow signs to North Visitors Parking area.

From the WEST: Take NYS Thruway to Exit 24 (Albany), proceed east on I-90 to I-787 South, along river. Take Empire State Plaza exit and follow signs to North Visitors Parking Area.

For sure, you have to be lost to find a place that can't be found, elseways everyone would know where it was

Originally posted by Z
    Hey alex, what's Corbett's site??
    www.skiandsnowboards.com or corbettssports.com

Not new, but not used much.

1080's blue top sheet from a couple years ago, 177cm, mounted with rossi ftx pro120's.

No reasonable offer will be refused.

Thanks lph but im done with used skis.....i have since cracked both in half since i got em...

Muchas gracias Laser you rock.....Any special times for High life, or will it show all day??

dunno the times check the TGR main site cause I'm to lazy to do it myself

Damn....says TBA on the site....ill try to ask Owens

those mad_trix are lookin pretty sweet...im alittle worried about the holes thought, im gonna see if anyone has somethin to say in techtalk

Quote Originally Posted by Z View Post
    Preferably new, but real cheap...

Any takers?
    I have armada el reys in 176 and Volkl kinks 178. Both flat, no bindings. I will ship both to you for the cost of shipping

Quote Originally Posted by sruffian View Post
    I have armada el reys in 176 and Volkl kinks 178. Both flat, no bindings. I will ship both to you for the cost of shipping
    Something tells me Z might not be looking for some twin tips anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

holy thread bump, batman
    "Alpine rock and steep, deep powder are what I seek, and I will always find solace there." - Bean Bowers

photos

Quote Originally Posted by sruffian View Post
    Only 16 years too late...

Quote Originally Posted by funkendrenchman View Post
    Only 16 years too late...
    holy shit

https://hartskis.com/clearance-skis

Better late than never. Screaming deals for several different kinds of skis.
    Gravity Junkie

Hahaha jong moment

Bumped this from my phone, must have been sorted old - new

On the plus side someone is taking the park skis I bought on craigslist and pulled the bindings off of