Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Lane Meyer
    Yup, check the Calendar for it's appx. whereabouts.
    I nominate "MaggotVision" for the camera's name.

I kind of liked "Maggie", it needs a nice HOT female name, so that it's users treat it with the respect it deserves.

I'll put it on the calendar. And I'll be in town for that over the weekend at the end of it. Drais at 4am anyone???

Good idea about Snowbird, just have to work it out with whomever has it at the time.
    Coo, I'm driving down to Utah and then up to JH, so I can just hang on to it and bring it to SLC after Vegas.

If its free sometime in February or March, I'll take it snowcat skiing with these guys... www.cascadepowdercats.com
    OOOOOOOHHHH, I'm the Juggernaut, bitch!

Quote Originally Posted by BakerBoy
    I've already requested the camera for SIA, but I'll do it again. SIA is Jan24-27th...

....but how about then to the Snowbird IFSA comp February 4-6th where whoever wants it can have it, and then straight to the Jackson summit on the 7th?
    damn, BB got his thinkin cap on today.

Any chance we can get the camera to NJ or SLC airport by or on the 11th of December? That's when I'll be gettin in, but some friends of mine (maggots in spirit, but not in name) are headed up to Grand Targhee for 2 days, so they could be able to get some sick pow shots up there. If it can be arranged, let me know, or if not that, will any maggots be able to get the Camera to Targhee either the 11th or 12th of December? Thanks.

Great job so far Lane, this project will go down as one of the greatest maggot achievements ever, right up there with the first Summit, buying Plakespear and AC a day of heli-skiing and making maggot skis. Well done.

Hmm, Will the camera be making it up here/can I bring it up here/can I bring it with me to france/ Lane help me!

Maggot-cam request!

Since I can't ski or compete in the Kirkwood IFSA comp this season due to my knee, I figure I can at least help film it.

If the maggot-cam isn't accounted for late March / early April, I'd be happy to film all the maggots competing at the comp.
    Waste your time, read my crap, at:
    One Gear, Two Planks

This is such a great idea. Had dinner with Lane Meyer last night, then we went to the factory so he could do a story on the Bros for the paper he's writing for in Tahoe, The Low Down.

This guy exemplifies everything the brotherhood is about. Really a pleasure to finally meet him.

Right back at ya Splat!!

Ty - Added your request to the calendar.

Everyone else asking for the camera - PAY ATTENTION TO THE CALENDAR!!!
    This is the only/best(?) way to get this thing to those who want it. (Open to other suggestions, of course). But once it's gone (it already is) it's entriely up to whomever has it to ship it off to who wants it.

Odin - I'd love for it to go to France - when? I just got en email from a friend in Switzerland complaning of a lack of snow - would it be worth waiting til midwinter/spring?? I definately want Tom to have it, that guy's TRs are always amazing and inspiring.

I definately want Tom to have it, that guy's TRs are always amazing and inspiring.
    He's in Banff this year, you know. Not that Banff would be a bad place for the camera to go, but the context made it sound like you were talking about the camera going to Europe.

So is the camera in Utah now?

oops. That's what I get for not paying better attention. I say we still send it to him somehow. A few years back, reading about Tom's exploits always kept me coming back to PM and here. In my mind, he's very much a part of what makes this place cool - always out there getting after it and sharing the stoke.

And yup, it's in Utah (or at least on it's way, Cletus???) for the mini.

Right back at ya Splat!!

Ty - Added your request to the calendar.
    FKNA. I wonder if I'd be able to actually set up on course with that sucker.....
    Waste your time, read my crap, at:
    One Gear, Two Planks

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by joshbu
    I nominate Owens' Kings and Corn as the last stop before the season is done.
    Wha...? Done? The season's never done.