A Bar, Beers, Powder and A Party

Yes, this is spam, but oh so tasty spam.

Hello from Arctic Valley. YES, we are STILL alive and partying!!! To prove this, we are having our bars grand opening this Saturday, February the 27th. The party will officially start off at 5 pm and will go until roughly 9 pm with music provided by Alaska Blaskapelle, the official band of the sadly defunct Ski Train. Lifts start spinning at 10:30 am while the bar opens at noon with local micro brews on tap, PBR in the fridge and for those less hopily inclined, wine by the glass.

Come one come all. This is an all ages event. And I ALMOST forgot to mention the BEST part, the fresh POWDER!!! It has been snowing the past few days and because we are only open on the weekends, no one has touched it, YET!!!

For more information about the event and/or the area, please visit our site www.skiarctic.net.

Lastly, the first local to jong us gets a small token of our appreciation, the reason for the local jonging is it must be picked up in person

Wrong forum Jong! Post in Summits! You know the collective hates spam.

Luckily its good spam and prolly the correct forum to get the word out too. Might have to drop by after running with the Reindeer! But coming early for the pow might be a good idear too.
    the kids are all wasted on pot listening to heavy metal

awesome, I have a bunch of shit to do tomorrow AM but will try to make it for the afternoon.

We've won it. It's going to get better now. You can sort of tell these things.

Bump for a new day and even MORE fresh powder!!! Hope to see you all up there. And, of course, in the grand tradition of TGR, ask for change.

don't let andy steal the beer in a 5 gallon bucket!
    Its not that I suck at spelling, its that I just don't care