Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
    RIP CR....

Shit man, sorry to hear about that. Vibes to everyone involved.
    Quote Originally Posted by DoWork
    Well we really came up with jong because it was becoming work to call all the johnny-come-lately whiny twats like yourself ball-licking, dick-shitting, butthole-surfing, manyon-sniffing, fotch-fanagling, duck butter spreading, sheep fucking, whiny, pissant, entitled, PMSing, baby dicked, pizza-frenchfrying, desk jockeying flacid excuses for misguided missles of butthurt specifically. That and JONG is just fun to say.
    the-one-track-mind

Sad passing RIP
    www.freeridesystems.com
    ski & ride jackets made in colorado
    maggot discount code TGR20
    ok we'll come up with a solution by then makers....

RIP
    Your Ski Movie 3 segment was way ahead of its time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    I suggest we do more airmchair QBing with no facts except as stated in the article.

hucked the point of Election at the bird today after saying a few words to CR, unfortunately the gopro wasn't cooperating. just glad i got to shred some pow, send a couple cliffs, and remember CR in the only way I know how.

RIP

RIP brother CR, you will be missed...

1 mile from N. America's biggest chairlift
    I have been close to CR for 10 years now and I just want everyone to know that he truly was the most amazing person and had the best outlook on life. He was a joy to be around and brought the stoke everytime. When I saw him in the hospital during his coma, I just prayed we would be able to ski pow again together. that prayer was answered and we enjoyed many good days over the last few years. Here is some footage of our most recent shred, just 2 weeks ago. Rest in Peace CR

[ame="http://vimeo.com/9745535"]CR Johnson on Vimeo[/ame]
    Rocket Sleds and Super Space Boots

Quote Originally Posted by Super G View Post
    I have been close to CR for 10 years now and I just want everyone to know that he truly was the most amazing person and had the best outlook on life. He was a joy to be around and brought the stoke everytime. When I saw him in the hospital during his coma, I just prayed we would be able to ski pow again together. that prayer was answered and we enjoyed many good days over the last few years. Here is some footage of our most recent shred, just 2 weeks ago. Rest in Peace CR

^^^that was awesome^^^ thanks for posting
    RIP CR
    Do you by chance happen to own a large, yellowish, very flat cat?

RIP man Enjoy the endless pillows upstairs.

Thanks for that Super G, RIP CR.

I remember I was on the plan going back home to Cordova, AK about 6-7yrs ago and there was this kid in the seat in front of me that looked really familiar to me but I couldn't figure out where I knew him from till we were getting off the plan and his Dad called him CR... That's when it clicked and I knew instantly who he was. CR and his Dad were going heli skiing at Points North for the fun of it. So once we got inside CDV's small Mudhole Smith terminal I tracked him and his Dad down and got to talk to for a few minutes and be kinda star struck. CR was super cool and more than willing to share his stoke for those few minutes and that left a lasting impression with me.

CR... Thanks for the inspiration and the memories... My thoughts and prayers to his Family and Friends. Stay strong.
    NOTICE- Our public bar is presently not open right now because it is closed. Manager

Sorry, friends and family. So sorry.
    RIP

RIP. and thanks for all the inspiration. Met CR at the SSD premier in Burlington a few years back, he was in the shop, and we talked about his accident, how Salomon and 4 frnt were so different via sponsors, why he was on 4 frnt, etc. I think i saw him at Alta in line in January. Great skier, humble, and greatly inspirational. The faceshots today in Keyhole were for you.
    RIP
    "If we can't bring the mountain to the party, let's bring the PARTY to the MOUNTAIN!"

RIP.
    thanks for the post S.G.
    I have mastered all major sporting activities to a high degree of mediocrity.

Made some deep turns and laid out some backies for CR today at Snowbird. Lawn darts and spins tomorrow, thanks for all the inspiration you will be missed.
    09/10 (BIRD) : 110 (98)
    10/11(Concussions) : 68 (2)

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    Dude snowbird called wps you left your bros, boots and poles on the tramdeck
    We were worried you had a bad shroom trip the 4th and were stuck cowering in a corner of the basshole.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slaag Master View Post
    sfb - thanks - that is my locker - picked them up on saturday - they are great skis!

Gotta love the shot and article over at MSP. This quote in particular, "When he gives me the word, it’s go time. I breathe deep and relax my anxiety by taking in the beautiful day life has blessed me with."
    "All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."

Great video Super G. So sorry to hear you and everyone in the ski community lost a friend.

I'm skin some Tahoe steeps for him this weekend.

RIP
    Sac State
    In the MOMENT rockin square tips like nobodys business

So sad. I remember him in one of the Matchstick movies doing crazy spins over a bunch of groomers in Squaw. I thought that was some cool shit. I never saw Immersion but I'm going to order it and remember that life is meant to be enjoyed to the fullest. I'm glad he went out doing what he loved.
    "Have you any idea what the street value of this mountain is?!"

Just watched Immersion......it is a tough one to watch. Both Shane and CR, and just such a personal feel. Plus shows how tight JT was with everyone.....my heart goes out to JT man.

CR seemed like a solid dude......glad he had such a great life.
    Donjoy to the World!

Quote Originally Posted by Huckwheat View Post
    Just watched Immersion......it is a tough one to watch. Both Shane and CR, and just such a personal feel. Plus shows how tight JT was with everyone.....my heart goes out to JT man.
    For sure.

I saw JT that morning. Eerie and sad.
    Every man dies. Not every man lives.
    You don’t stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing.

RIP man....and have some fun upthere....
    Always Fight Gravity

CR Articles, Tributes

Many of you have already read these but to those few who haven't, I'll post them up here.

As a warning, you might want to read these at home, very powerful stuff...

http://www.latimes.com/sports/nation...234,full.story

This next article is about his recovery from injuries in 2005. Scroll down to the bottom of the article and read up in order to read entries in chronological order:

http://freeskier.com/articles/articl...rticle_id=4802

http://freeskier.com/articles/articl...rticle_id=4807

http://community.freeskier.com/artic...rticle_id=4801

cr is and always will be the man. keep your head up fam

RIP CR. ++++++vibes++++++++ to his family and the Squaw family on another leaving us too early.
    www.skilogik.com
    Originally Posted by telemike
    "I'm looking pretty good, don't you think?" -"watching you ski is like watching a retarded monkey rollerblade on a gravel road"

Shit!

RIP CR

CR's segment in Focused has always been one of my favorite. I will be watching it tonight ... such an inspiration.
    Smoke'em If You Got'em